Waking up to a dikk inside of you appreciation

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This really isn't that strange, especially if you've ever lived with your partner before.

Yes,by definition of sex without consent is rape. Although, if you have a healthy sex life and relationship it shouldn't be a problem.

It obviously,should only be attempted when you and your partner are comfortable initiating sex without verbally expressing consent. It's not something you do with one night stands :whoa:

I would tease my ex in his sleep all the time. It's not a bad way to wake up.

I'm a bad girl :leon:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
If I even try to touch my wife in a sexual manner while she's sleep, my wife will jump off the bed screaming and trying to fight me.

I once went down on her while she was sleeping, she woke up got hers and went back to sleep. Told me that she was still sleepy and ain't feel like having sex at 5am.

I stopped trying to initiate sex that way a while ago. :francis:

gROLR4E.gif

Get married brehs

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You're banned from the salon. You don't come to a woman's space and disrespect us. You nikkas have had a four decade global platform to call black women bytches and hos don't come up in here degrading us. Can't us black people who respect and value the womanhood of blackness enjoy a bit of sexual banter without you doings the Cacs work by dragging us? Nikka do you know your dad's name? You fukking scam bag. Fuk on, nikka you powerless bastsrd.
:mjlol:Ummm ok

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've done this with all the women i actually sleep with. They all like that shyt :yeshrug:

For you people hollering rape if you knew how many times I've had women ASKING for rape/rapelike fantasies... :snoop:

Don't let these women fool you. They are not always these delicate princesses. They are dirtier and more depraved than you think trust me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao you gonna get a couple dudes locked up for rape with this thread. Y'all better be checking with your chick to see if she is down for shyt like this otherwise you gonna be behind bars waking up with a dikk inside your ass
I've woken up to head and getting fukked and I gave head to my girl while she was half sleep before, but it would definitely constitute as rape if someone decides they ain't with it, so it's best to be cautious with who you do it with, or maybe not even do it at all.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Unless nikkas trying this with complete strangers ain't nobody they sleeping with will wake up screaming rape. :aicmon:

A bow might get caught when she tell you to stop but that's basically worst case scenario.

Play with the clit light enough to get her wet but not hard enough to wake her and you can slide right in. She'll wake up after a stroke or two and either be :noah: or :ufdup:

My ex loved this and even she had a few times she wasn't with it because she was too tired.

I've been woken up to head or a chick riding me and the feeling never gets old.