Daps
attachment.php
No idea why, but this gif is hilarious

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint know woman gonna want to wake up to a nikka asking them "can we have sex"

No way any of yall have been in a long term relationship. The man makes a move be it fingering, trying to slide in, or morning head and depending on what the woman does we go from there.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Aint know woman gonna want to wake up to a nikka asking them "can we have sex"

No way any of yall have been in a long term relationship. The man makes a move be it fingering, trying to slide in, or morning head and depending on what the woman does we go from there.
You realize not all womem are the same, right. Theres nothing wrong with women who like this, nor the women who don't like it at all.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realize not all womem are the same, right. Theres nothing wrong with women who like this, nor the women who don't like it at all.

Clearly, I'm just speaking in absolute generals.

I can't image waking a woman (or a woman a man for that matter) up at like 6 am and being like "baby you want to have sex" and her rolling over like yes :mjlol:

You grab a breast, put your arms around her, or try and slide a finger or your thang in and go from there.:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not talking about rape guys. I'm talking about falling asleep next to you SO and you waking up to him fuking you like you ain't even there.

I love it. It's like a show of force or dominance.

But here's the problem...you been sleep. You might still be wet from the consensual sex you had hours before but what if you aren't?

Well of course you gotta give him a blow job.
That's how married men fukk. Take that 333 am p*ssy.

Oddly even if you fukk off a completely dry puss It get wet then a muhhhhhfukuh. sleep p*ssy gushy