Reppin
the bay/norcal
davechappelle-tyrone.gif

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, but I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Okay Patrick

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
no, but I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
:picard: As a female of a certain age, if I had to do all that... I wouldn't. Yikes.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayment...I thought this show was about drugs and sexuality and "real" teen issues. They really did a storyline on this chick waking up at 4am to try to get some dude's attention? :what: That sounds like a Saved By The Bell storyline. And she though exfoliating and makeup was the ticket? Just break them titties out and KIM :russ:

Getting up early is great though. 4am is a bit extreme for my taste but I respect it. Getting up and working out and taking care of shyt and having time to catch your breath before work >>>>> sleeping to the last possible second and then rushing.