Waking up at 4am is incredible

Daps
Reppin
NYC
m'fukkas waking up at the crack of dawn, all drowsy and sh*t to wash their face, next thing you know they go under the sink and start applying this:

71wxfdgyXwL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

denzel.png

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I’m kind a curious about the two skin care routines. What’s the difference between pre and post workout routine? You have an evening routine too? You on a 7 step program?
Streets wanna know…
:ufdup:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i've been on that kick since i was around 28/29. problem is, when people start realizing you like to wake up early, then they start trying to get you to do shyt early. i like waking up early to have the day to myself, not to report somewhere for 9AM.

i feel like they're stealing my time from me when that happens

but, i use to work out a lot when i first started waking up so early; 5k run split with gym time or outdoor workouts depending on the weather not so much now.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Ayo you a female?
no, but I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.