"Wake Me When You Need Me" - The Official Halo Thread [NEW PATCH JUST DROPPED]

What is your favorite Halo game (s)?

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just popped this in last night to play after not playing anything else for three ish months cept FFVII.

Seems like Halo 3 is the main game that keeps coming up in matchmaking. The gameplay is still enjoyable though, this game is timeless. I would love if Halo 3 got a full blown remake.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just popped this in last night to play after not playing anything else for three ish months cept FFVII.

Seems like Halo 3 is the main game that keeps coming up in matchmaking. The gameplay is still enjoyable though, this game is timeless. I would love if Halo 3 got a full blown remake.
For Big Team, MCC is dead except for 3, Reach, 4. My CE group finally disbanded after we couldnt get any matches. For CE and 2 big team your best bet is the custom browser, its always active 24/7 with at least a handful of games for CE/2.

4v4, honestly all of em are active during the evening(U.S. timezones).

I too would like Certain Affinity to make Halo 3:Anniversary.

Whats wild is looks wise, its aged extremely well due to the lighting and art style Bungie used. The only major eyesore with Halo 3 is some of the character’s face models(Lord Hood especially was egregious :heh: )

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still nice at this shyt lol. I played this last night on Steam and I was surprised I was coming in at number 2 or 1 on the match after not having played for months. I was playing Halo 3 mostly. I played some Halo 2 original games and man that game felt so dated at times but it's still a great MP game. I honestly wouldn't mind if Halo 3 maps got all ported to the next Halo game as the maps are still great to this day.