Supporter
Daps
I had my issues with Reach, but the Epilogue wasnt one of em

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they just added the 1999 Macworld Demo Halo 1 armor to Halo 2 Anniversary:wow:

also grunt plush backpacks on the way for Halo 3. they doin a full 20th anniversary rollout on Halo MCC. its time to log back in

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
despite Infinites launch, had to go back n play my favorite missions from Combat Evolved after a few games from Infinite. as a November baby, game came out days before my 9th bday n was mind blowing as an 8 year old at launch. give it another hour n ima be playin CE multi with my squad like we do every couple days.:wow: game is timeless, my favorite fps of all time 20 years later. happy birthday Chief n Cortana:mjcry:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
halo ce, halo 2 then halo 3....in terms of the best games..and i'm not just saying this just to say it. I played the fukk out of h3 during it's glory years....and i'm not talking about rocket race or social slayer....90% of my time was spent playing the mlg playlist or the gametypes in custom games...competitive skill shyt...

the netcode was trash
the BR was trash when compared to the halo 2 version. The bulet spread and range was fukked up by bungie
The weapon sandbox was trash. The guns were either too weak or designed poorly, outside of the sniper which functioned properly and was the most skillful weapon in the game.
the maps were the best part of the game.
the rank system and matchmaking was incredible
the game was fun, but looking back at it or playing it now....trash in terms of best to worst (occupied by halo 4/5)

:gag: Man terrible

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3902921-halomccanniversaryrewards2.png

This weeks mcc exchange got the Fronk backpack for Halo 3 n xbox sniper.

next week is grunt plush pack n xbox pistol for halo 3.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reminder, today is the last day to play the 360 Halos online. Servers will shut down forever tomorrow.

went in Halo 3 n it was quick to get a match, looks like the community is giving these games a last hurrah today.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We have officially made the first of several publishes of official mod documentation in a central location. You can find the information here:

MCC Mod Documentation
You can leverage these documents to dip your toes into modding and to arm yourself with knowledge before forging ahead. Along with the documentation and impending Halo 4 (...and
Halo 2: Anniversary
! 🎉) mod tools, we will be introducing a tool to help you create and upload your own mod packages directly to the Steam Workshop. Called "Excession," this tool will be coming to the MCC mod scene in a further update and is intended to help make creating, sharing, and installing mods more accessible to the community.

The documentation is a work in progress and will evolve over time. For now, you can learn how to leverage Excession and get help modding with Halo 2 & Halo 3.

While you wait for the upcoming MCC update, be sure to check out the documentation and be ready to drop in feet first when it's out!

As a wise man once said, "We're just getting started." and we can't wait to share more with you.

so you dum dums or lazy fukks that dont wanna fukk with files, you're in luck. Steam Workshop support is here for MCC.

Be sure to try Cursed Halo CE and Cursed Halo 3:ufdup:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

so you dum dums or lazy fukks that dont wanna fukk with files, you're in luck. Steam Workshop support is here for MCC.

Workshop support. :blessed: They've woken up to the power of the player base being able to produce and market.

Bonnie would never. :picard:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps

I'm in here once I get off work :banderas:

Halo Custom Edition byke :wow: