Waka_Flocka_Flame-Triple_F_Life-(Explicit_Deluxe_Version)-2012

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
lex luger starting to sound inferior anyways. Sizzle and 808 mafia got this shyt

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
K
Whoever released that Kebo/Dunk fight a fukk nikka but you can't see shyt no way but Dunk was a real right nikka though. Bruh was trying shoot the 5 with all them Grove st nikkas and he was by himself.

Imagine Dunk on Lurkin instead of Plies :to:

This summer we need that Rocko/Gucci tape, Wooh/Flocka Blood Brothers, and a BSM/Duct Tape mixtape forreal :yes:

Dunk out there solo dolo fighting them nikkas in Buckhead while on probation that's thevrealist nikka from the A period. Waka really should have been the one out there

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
K

Dunk out there solo dolo fighting them nikkas in Buckhead while on probation that's thevrealist nikka from the A period. Waka really should have been the one out there

Because waka is a bytch boy and his hoe tendencies shine through when he gets outside the booth.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
Yeah I have too agree in that situation dunk fought Waka battle also at the bowling alley dem dirtgang nikkas was laying nikkas out and Waka. Was taking haymakers

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Whoever released that Kebo/Dunk fight a fukk nikka but you can't see shyt no way but Dunk was a real right nikka though. Bruh was trying shoot the 5 with all them Grove st nikkas and he was by himself.

Imagine Dunk on Lurkin instead of Plies :to:

This summer we need that Rocko/Gucci tape, Wooh/Flocka Blood Brothers, and a BSM/Duct Tape mixtape forreal :yes:

breh lets keep it one hunnid, we know damn well aint NONE of them shyts droppin anytime soon.

that rocko/gucci tape was posed to drop back in janruary
blood brother mixtape was posed to drop almost a year ago
keith flocka sweat, shyt been almost 2 years now :laff:

i aint never seen artist pushback mixtape and delay them shyt as much as waka, but it still have a nikkka fiendin though. :cook:

caddyk1d91

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album bangggs, southside came hard as fukk.
Any way Slim Thug sendin shots at Future on U Aint Bout That Life ?

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
"Let this nikka tell it his whole life he sold white, ask somebody about him in his hood its all lies"

"Get up in that booth and he tony montana aint got 100 grand claiming you King of Atlanta."

"Them guns you got ain't been shot virgins don't let them hoes get you while you splurgin (Future got a song called Splurge and Shopping Spree)"

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
"Let this nikka tell it his whole life he sold white, ask somebody about him in his hood its all lies"

"Get up in that booth and he tony montana aint got 100 grand claiming you King of Atlanta."

"Them guns you got ain't been shot virgins don't let them hoes get you while you splurgin (Future got a song called Splurge and Shopping Spree)"

:ohhh:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
so he sayin future nem aint authenitic? i wldnt know but it looks like future is beginning to become a real threat to the competition musically - he got songs songs on deck for these clubs and i dnt hear slim thug nowhere right now - im just sayin

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
so he sayin future nem aint authenitic? i wldnt know but it looks like future is beginning to become a real threat to the competition musically - he got songs songs on deck for these clubs and i dnt hear slim thug nowhere right now - im just sayin
That's real shyt Future and 2Chainz got the strip an night clubs down here on lock they been running the south. So if it's true he throwing shots at Future it can only be jealously.

As far as Future being bout that life IDK to be real I ain't never heard nobody claim he flaw but I heard Rocko real on the otha hand. nikka had money before Monica and you know Future on his A1 team.

a ATL nikka gone have to come speak on that tho

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
It dont matter because slim thug is a certified G. I know about half of these ATL dudes runnin around talkin all that rah rah but half of them are fukk boys