Waka_Flocka_Flame-Triple_F_Life-(Explicit_Deluxe_Version)-2012

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I forgot to put this on my phone, so this cd extra ham papa johns?

Gym music I hope

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Whoever released that Kebo/Dunk fight a fukk nikka but you can't see shyt no way but Dunk was a real right nikka though. Bruh was trying shoot the 5 with all them Grove st nikkas and he was by himself.

Imagine Dunk on Lurkin instead of Plies :to:

This summer we need that Rocko/Gucci tape, Wooh/Flocka Blood Brothers, and a BSM/Duct Tape mixtape forreal :yes:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
if yall really think this cd is all that than it just further proves that u guys overrate music just because its new. this cd is trash only had about 4 songs i could bump on the regular. cmon coli :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn waka fell of hard,does anyone why luger was only on two tracks? did they have a fallout or a dispute or sumthin?

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
damn waka fell of hard,does anyone why luger was only on two tracks? did they have a fallout or a dispute or sumthin?
Sizzle and Lex probably co-produced a lot of them Southside beats on this album i doubt it was a fall out.

Like this right here

But Flocka did fall off though he still got bangers but he ain't the same nikka that dropped Salute Me or Shoot Me I or Lebron Flocka James II :to: he still my nikka tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
flocka actually on some of these joints tryna spit..

i like the non lyrical flocka .. who jsut says phrases n adlib .. but they go hard