Waka Flocka tells Biden supporters to leave his concert "We riding for T24!"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nope. I'm questioning how you can claim to be Black and a 'Blue Lives Matter' shouting Trump supporter. It's contradictory for someone who claims to care about the well-being of Black people.

It's the new hustle like selling poisonous white rocks to your own race..all the crash test dummies are jumping on it :manny:

There's no shortage of these selfish soulless dudes. We saw them during the crack epidemic destroying Black communities and here they are all over again on a new easy anti Black hustle..they know the gop will drop racks if you promote them to Black people:sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just read his old posts. Not defending him, but

He said he supports trump....immigration policy. I mean, if you got racist Chinese coming in the country, he's not wrong.
Click the second quote and notice he edited out the post years later, which had nothing to do with immigration.

R7r8Kl4.jpeg

Post made in 2018, but deleted in 2020.

The devil doesn't need an advocate.

You can question me all you want I don't give a fukk.

I Said this back in 2018 that I support Trump with these Anti-Immigration laws and fast foward to 2024 and Black People are have an issue with Illegal Immigrants in Black communities and Black People are complaining about Illegal Immigrants:
What does 'Blue Lives Matter' have to do with immigration? Knowing what MAGA/America First actually means, what does that have to do with immigration? Those are all inherently anti-Black positions. Besides, Trump is only anti-immigration in rhetoric. He had four years to do something about it but failed to address it in any meaningful way. Black people are expressing their issues with so-called illegal immigration, but they're not joining up with Trump, because we largely understand the deception in his words and his actions that actually harm us.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You can question me all you want I don't give a fukk.

I Said this back in 2018 that I support Trump with these Anti-Immigration laws and fast foward to 2024 and Black People are have an issue with Illegal Immigrants in Black communities and Black People are complaining about Illegal Immigrants:

Why are you blue lives matter ?

A black person shouting that shyt out is wild

You got the decal on your pickup truck?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Trump being where black folks draw the line for acceptable behavior is hilarious

Waka made a career talking shoot em up bang bang music but now cats are offended :lolbron:

Trump is the boogie man to a lot of us...
the hood was the hood before he came around

Biden and the Clintons are responsible for the shyt yall complain about but everyone is okay with them...
you know this but still get in your feelings

crip vs blood
red vs blue
same thing