Waka Flocka tells Biden supporters to leave his concert "We riding for T24!"

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So, your saying that I'm not Black?

Let's do a Permanent Ban Bet
Nope. I'm questioning how you can claim to be Black and a 'Blue Lives Matter' shouting Trump supporter. It's contradictory for someone who claims to care about the well-being of Black people.

I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall

You're shouting MAGA too.

Here is what MAGA/America First means and whom it includes:

QCwt9vV.jpeg

Gator48

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka once said he was going to major in geometry :skip: . Who's following him...

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
but at the same time he shyttin on people that support biden. people can play nice and be fair with magats if they want but magats not going to play nice or be fair with them.

There are people who support Biden who shyt on people who do not support him. There are people who support Biden who shyt on people who support Cornell West and they target Cornell West.

It goes all around.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Nope. I'm questioning how you can claim to be Black and a 'Blue Lives Matter' shouting Trump supporter. It's contradictory for someone who claims to care about the well-being of Black people.

You're shouting MAGA too.

Here is what MAGA/America First means and whom it includes:

QCwt9vV.jpeg

You can question me all you want I don't give a fukk.

I Said this back in 2018 that I support Trump with these Anti-Immigration laws and fast foward to 2024 and Black People are have an issue with Illegal Immigrants in Black communities and Black People are complaining about Illegal Immigrants:

That's why I support Trump, with these anti-immigration laws.

Obama helped these immigrants and you see how they repay us.

Get rid of these immigrants:camby:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y'all see now how insidious these people are, right? Don't be fooled by so-called 'both sides' posters like the moron above. They're going to vote, and it's going to be for Trump. Have you noticed how all the 'both sides' rhetoric goes out the window when it comes to defending Black Trump supporters? There's no shill talk. There is no concern trolling about tangibles. It's just 'they're free to do what they want.' They never extend the same courtesy to anyone but Trump supporters.

fukk these self-hating pieces of shyt.

I just read his old posts. Not defending him, but

He said he supports trump....immigration policy. I mean, if you got racist Chinese coming in the country, he's not wrong.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
I just read his old posts. Not defending him, but

He said he supports trump....immigration policy. I mean, if you got racist Chinese coming in the country, he's not wrong.

I been saying that for over 6 years that I support Trump with his Anti-immagration policies and now we have Black people complaining on how they are not getting funding and how the resources are going towards Illegal Immigrants. :

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y'all see now how insidious these people are, right? Don't be fooled by so-called 'both sides' posters like the moron above. They're going to vote, and it's going to be for Trump. Have you noticed how all the 'both sides' rhetoric goes out the window when it comes to defending Black Trump supporters? There's no shill talk. There is no concern trolling about tangibles. It's just 'they're free to do what they want.' They never extend the same courtesy to anyone but Trump supporters.

fukk these self-hating pieces of shyt.
Yeah
@Bunchy Carter ya dogshyt maga piece of shyt go off yaself in traffic :pacspit:
Either a full blown c00n or cac

Damn shame that shooter didn’t clap Floacka too fukking dogshyt ass c00n