WAKA FLOCKA chilling with HAITIAN JACK in the Dominican Republic... (photo)

noumena

All Star
Daps
I imagined Haitian Jack as a 7 foot darkskin dude with a machete and I am just :dead: at these pictures

Looks like a substitute teacher or maybe

black version of beans from even stevens

269360_ba_d.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I imagined Haitian Jack as a 7 foot darkskin dude with a machete and I am just :dead: at these pictures

Looks like a substitute teacher or maybe

black version of beans from even stevens

269360_ba_d.jpg

That's the first picture you've seen of him?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:leostare:You from clayco too?

Nah. I'm from the West, Zone 1 to be exact. I know Ju thru my big homie/Unc who does video production. Unc used to do some of the early Brick Squad videos and him being an older cat he kinda took Ju under his wing back when breh really wasn't even rapping like that. Unc from East NY originally and I think him and breh Mom knew each other back in NY or something like that, so he damn near like family to them. And my Unc condo was like the kick it spot for me, I had my own key and would go over there even when he wasnt there to flex on broads. Used to always be over there and there was always somebody coming thru but Waka and his sister came thru a lot.

Side note- Unc even let Jaz-O crash in his basement for like 3 months at one point. I personally didn't care for breh too much. He always came off like that old dusty uncle at the reunion telling everybody about his glory days. The nikka was like that dude Smiley in Do The Right Thing, he had this raggedy ass pic of him and Jay-Z sitting outside some car wash in Brooklyn way back in the day and he showed it to everybody who came thru that bytch. Some folks more than once

he would be like "yo this me right here next to Jay and that was day he got his first Range Rover, I remember like it was yesterday" :mjlol:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I'm from the West, Zone 1 to be exact. I know Ju thru my big homie/Unc who does video production. Unc used to do some of the early Brick Squad videos and him being an older cat he kinda took Ju under his wing back when breh really wasn't even rapping like that. Unc from East NY originally and I think him and breh Mom knew each other back in NY or something like that, so he damn near like family to them. And my Unc condo was like the kick it spot for me, I had my own key and would go over there even when he wasnt there to flex on broads. Used to always be over there and there was always somebody coming thru but Waka and his sister came thru a lot.

Side note- Unc even let Jaz-O crash in his basement for like 3 months at one point. I personally didn't care for breh too much. He always came off like that old dusty uncle at the reunion telling everybody about his glory days. The nikka was like that dude Smiley in Do The Right Thing, he had this raggedy ass pic of him and Jay-Z sitting outside some car wash in Brooklyn way back in the day and he showed it to everybody who came thru that bytch. Some folks more than once

he would be like "yo this me right here next to Jay and that was day he got his first Range Rover, I remember like it was yesterday" :mjlol:
I got ya. Funny thing tho. No one had faith in waka back then. People just thought he was hittin up the studio for fun n shyt and I remember one chick telling him straight up that she didn't know what he was wasting his time rapping for, he wasn't gonna be famous (I wonder what she think today:mjlol:). I'm old school SSM (shyt got too hot back around 2004 too) though so me and you probably never crossed paths before unless you hung around the south side like that.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I got ya. Funny thing tho. No one had faith in waka back then. People just thought he was hittin up the studio for fun n shyt and I remember one chick telling him straight up that she didn't know what he was wasting his time rapping for, he wasn't gonna be famous (I wonder what she think today:mjlol:). I'm old school SSM (shyt got too hot back around 2004 too) though so me and you probably never crossed paths before unless you hung around the south side like that.

Yeah I wasn't really on the southside like that. My Unc spot was in East Atlanta right around the corner from where Slim got killed at. But I know some of them other cats from that crew just from being in the streets as a youngin. Even got into with some of them back in the day at Sparkles when them nikkas was on that Hit Squad shyt. But that was HS days. When I ran across them cats in my 20's it was all love. Plus by then yall was on anyway so that teenage beef was an after thought