WAKA FLOCKA chilling with HAITIAN JACK in the Dominican Republic... (photo)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
the most notorious gangsters aren't physically intimidating. Look at Al capone
MTE1ODA0OTcxMTcyNzkxODIx.jpg

Al_Capone.png

Not saying he scares me, but I'm not running my mouth foolishly

IN THE KNOW

Rookie
Daps
When u got Political and Mafioso cosigns anything is possible..

Haitian Jack had a mentor in the form of Colombo Mafia made man named Ori the Noodle Spado

Ori Spado worked for Michael Franceze aka the Prince of the Mafia who took over his fathers music extortion enterprise that had targeted an array of acts from Run Dmc to Michael Jackson

Franceze was able to do this because according to his own testimony he was the "muscle" for super agent Norby Walters

the same Norby Walters refrenced by Eric B in the song "Paid in Full"

no coincedence that Eric b. and Rakim were on MCA RECORDS which Norby Walters and Franceze exploited for thier benifit

and here is where Ori Spade and Haitian Jack

Ori worked for Franceze out in Bk and LA and uswd Haitian Jack to work the urban acts

they went full throttle in the game once Franceze flipped on Norby Walters and became a fed informant against people likr Don King and Al Sharpton

But now it looks like Haitian Jack is the last man standing now that Ori Spade is alledgedly snitching based on audip uploaded. to Youtube

and with Jack being a family friend of the notorius Baby Doc regime od hit men and death squads which controlled Haoti for years and is now coming back to power via newly eltlcted Haitian President Martelly along with wycledds UN connecctions its safe to say HAITIAN JACK AIN'T GOING NO WHERE...

IN THE KNOW

Rookie
Daps
:patrice: my guy how do you know all this stuff.. especially west inidan cats :patrice:
Whoever posted this has no clue as to what they are saying. first of all Spado never ratted on anyone oh yeah they tried but he refused. He went away and did his 5 years. the reason he fukked up by recording the Feds that was his big mistake. He never worked for Michael Franseze , Spado was with sonny for 40 years. in reference to Haitian Jack who lived with Spado for a year and Spado chased him as he was a snitch and these artist still give him him money as they are the p*ssys. Jack is all talk but jimmy was the real man and he could not stand Jack as Jack took credit for what others did as the real men do not talk about those things.
Also Teddy Persico never posted that bull shyt it was posted by Kenny Kanecko aka Gallo who was and is still a snitch rat fukk. Teddy would never post bull shyt and he has no idea how to use a computer. Spado was on record with what he was doing making those recording so listen to the tape and see who taped who. Never post something you have no clue about but what others say.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MTE1ODA0OTcxMTcyNzkxODIx.jpg

Al_Capone.png

Not saying he scares me, but I'm not running my mouth foolishly

I read like 3 books on this dude, he looked, and was, a nut, even before the advanced syphilis made him even crazier. Dude who played him on Boardwalk empire disgusted me, why would they cast such a corny looking midget of a man? Lol

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever posted this has no clue as to what they are saying. first of all Spado never ratted on anyone oh yeah they tried but he refused. He went away and did his 5 years. the reason he fukked up by recording the Feds that was his big mistake. He never worked for Michael Franseze , Spado was with sonny for 40 years. in reference to Haitian Jack who lived with Spado for a year and Spado chased him as he was a snitch and these artist still give him him money as they are the p*ssys. Jack is all talk but jimmy was the real man and he could not stand Jack as Jack took credit for what others did as the real men do not talk about those things.
Also Teddy Persico never posted that bull shyt it was posted by Kenny Kanecko aka Gallo who was and is still a snitch rat fukk. Teddy would never post bull shyt and he has no idea how to use a computer. Spado was on record with what he was doing making those recording so listen to the tape and see who taped who. Never post something you have no clue about but what others say.

How did you find this thread?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
When u got Political and Mafioso cosigns anything is possible..

Haitian Jack had a mentor in the form of Colombo Mafia made man named Ori the Noodle Spado

Ori Spado worked for Michael Franceze aka the Prince of the Mafia who took over his fathers music extortion enterprise that had targeted an array of acts from Run Dmc to Michael Jackson

Franceze was able to do this because according to his own testimony he was the "muscle" for super agent Norby Walters

the same Norby Walters refrenced by Eric B in the song "Paid in Full"

no coincedence that Eric b. and Rakim were on MCA RECORDS which Norby Walters and Franceze exploited for thier benifit

and here is where Ori Spade and Haitian Jack

Ori worked for Franceze out in Bk and LA and uswd Haitian Jack to work the urban acts

they went full throttle in the game once Franceze flipped on Norby Walters and became a fed informant against people likr Don King and Al Sharpton

But now it looks like Haitian Jack is the last man standing now that Ori Spade is alledgedly snitching based on audip uploaded. to Youtube

and with Jack being a family friend of the notorius Baby Doc regime od hit men and death squads which controlled Haoti for years and is now coming back to power via newly eltlcted Haitian President Martelly along with wycledds UN connecctions its safe to say HAITIAN JACK AIN'T GOING NO WHERE...

:wow:

Suge, breh, I told you bout a Music Business Extortion doc/story/article/etc.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla

truth.com. amongst the old crew jack was known as a cloud shooter. never put in no real work and no one from the old ny days looked at him as feared. he was a tag along and a lookout but since rappers are p*ssy he found he can get money from them little effort

i can't be mad at that :yeshrug:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
This dude is a cowardice lame who's only in his position because of his mom, in person this dude is so lame that he doesn't even scare white people. He also cowardly dissed a former associate (who's stuck his neck out there for you) after they were in jail . . Waka the Cowardly Rapper

Lol he got knocked out by a nikka half his size.

IN THE KNOW

Rookie
Daps
truth.com. amongst the old crew jack was known as a cloud shooter. never put in no real work and no one from the old ny days looked at him as feared. he was a tag along and a lookout but since rappers are p*ssy he found he can get money from them little effort

i can't be mad at that :yeshrug:
he sure acted like a shooter but who in their right mind would take credit for work others did. That's nuts. But your right to what he really was.