WAKA FLOCKA chilling with HAITIAN JACK in the Dominican Republic... (photo)

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Kill a nikka quick, remind me of haitian jack" -50 cent. :ohhh:

"...a real life tale about a snitch named haitian jack"...:pacspit:

fukk that nikka tho.

2pac-Middle-Fingers-psd14108.png

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
This dude is a cowardice lame who's only in his position because of his mom, in person this dude is so lame that he doesn't even scare white people. He also cowardly dissed a former associate (who's stuck his neck out there for you) after they were in jail . . Waka the Cowardly Rapper

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
these rappers man :pachaha: they all dikkride tupac (or do they? hmm) but are cool with his enemies. fukking game has a tupac tattoo but was managed by jimmy henchmen :wtf:

Yeah its pretty disgusting.....but hey its the Music Business their is NO HONOR amongst these savages

whose loyalty is based on a CHECK regardless of who writes it :manny:

Like the time i found out Big Block of Block Ent. (yung joc boyz n da hood) use to manage The Outlaws but turns around and obtains a distribution deal thru DIDDY

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah its pretty disgusting.....but hey its the Music Business their is NO HONOR amongst these savages

whose loyalty is based on a CHECK regardless of who writes it :manny:

Like the time i found out Big Block of Block Ent. (yung joc boyz n da hood) use to manage The Outlaws but turns around and obtains a distribution deal thru DIDDY

Where the fukk are those nikkas btw?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y'all nikkas crazy thinking Waka ain't get money. He doing international shows and concerts all over the world and the "Trap" crowd fukks with him. He getting that show money while also got the L&HH money too