Waiting While Black: University Student Accused of ‘Harassment’ for Wanting to Talk to Adviser

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not everything is about race.

bth_red_alert.gif

WARNING

C.O.O.N ALERT

Alert.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

n2TKB.gif

rjiedh.jpg

C.O.O.N ALERT

clayton-bigsby-o.gif

ghN22Yd.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

xyPMlly.gif

image.php

C.O.O.N ALERT

N0b_aF.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

funny-black-face-exits-o.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

giphy.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

h5D49FCDF

zoSJPYE.png

C.O.O.N ALERT

wow-o.gif

198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

alert1.gif

C.O.O.N ALERT

WARNING

bth_yellow_alert.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No. It's people like you still trying to find a way to shyt on black people out of a potentially racist situation. Don't be naive.

I feel the same way about people who try to bring up bedwenches when male white supremacists do something foul. It's a useless distraction from the actions of the white supremacist.

Breh like I said you ain't nowhere to be found during those black woman bashing fest, unless the LSA chicks show up so you can argue with them. So don't act like you give a damn about someone shytting on black people. You didn't even make a post until I shyt on that "precious PAWG." Anyway, think what you want. I'll leave you with this thought; PAWGS y'all! Glorious PAWGS. :blessed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
No. It's people like you still trying to find a way to shyt on black people out of a potentially racist situation. Don't be naive.

I feel the same way about people who try to bring up bedwenches when male white supremacists do something foul. It's a useless distraction from the actions of the white supremacist.

It's a reflex action to him to deflect. That corny ass PAWG rhetoric that he uses been played.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

From what they are saying on Twitter, she is power hungry.

Call it white supremacy, I call it power hungry, and those who are without power feels the results the most.

People in power want to be cold and indifferent, and they hate that we remind them that they can't, every other minority group just takes it and play their position.

We don't go for any of it, that's at the core of the clash.

So, I think the resentment towards us is we DEMAND people to be fair and respect people's rights.

Ask yourself, who was big enough to do it?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
By the student trying to deflect it from being a racial issue is a means of accelerating a resolution to the issue. Because it seems this lady just has a history of not doing her job. I do think there's definitely a racial element, but he is trying not to play that card if it's not needed.