Waiting While Black: University Student Accused of ‘Harassment’ for Wanting to Talk to Adviser

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why is all the fukkery going on in Georgia?:what:With that said im not surprised. Kennesaw state is known for being racially suspect, and even then it's expensive as hell compared to other schools here:yeshrug:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just look at this demon.

screen_shot_20150514_at_2.17.04_pm.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-medium.17.04_pm.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You put her in a bathing suit and some water splashing on her and nikkas would call this a PAWG. :mjlol: PAWGS y'all! Glorious PAWGS. :blessed: She's young too. White women are just as bad as white men with this racism shyt and due to their emotional, entitled and childlike behavior and ignorance of the world around them they can be far more dangerous.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
You put her in a bathing suit and some water splashing on her and nikkas would call this a PAWG. :mjlol: PAWGS y'all! Glorious PAWGS. :blessed: She's young too. White women are just as bad as white men with this racism shyt and due to their emotional, entitled and childlike behavior and ignorance of the world around them they can be far more dangerous.

They are both equally dangerous, so self-centered, self-absorbed, so indifferent.

EDIT: looks like it was not racial, all races, genders, and creeds are saying she is foul like that.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Can you not bring that corny shyt in here? It's beyond lame.

Not corny at all. When people are shytting on black women you are nowhere to be found. When threads are made about white women showing their true colors you have your panties in a bunch. Why? People who date interracially and celebrate it should be reminded of what they will end up dealing with.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah it is. You're the first person to accuse people of fishing for daps but yet you go for the corny cliched P@WG line when it wasn't necessary.

I could give a fukk about daps breh. Obviously criticism of white women is a sore spot for you. My advice is to get over it breh.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I could give a fukk about daps breh. Obviously criticism of white women is a sore spot for you. My advice is to get over it breh.

No. It's people like you still trying to find a way to shyt on black people out of a potentially racist situation. Don't be naive.

I feel the same way about people who try to bring up bedwenches when male white supremacists do something foul. It's a useless distraction from the actions of the white supremacist.