wait until article is out. lock asap. we were too fast

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just by looking at the video. It looks like the black male was refusing to comply with the officer. I noticed that he was nodding his head and leaning on the cruiser so obviously he may have been refusing to comply with the officer or something like that.

I'd rather wait to see a full article/video before I go off and jump to the "fukk THE COPS" statement.
Fam how does that justify him getting shot though:what::what:

He didn't even make any sudden moves stop making excuses when the video is right there in the op:beli:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Fam how does that justify him getting shot though:what::what:

He didn't even make any sudden moves stop making excuses when the video is right there in the op:beli:

He didn't even get shot, he got tasered, didn't he? I didnt see no smoke coming from the gun. No recoil, no pop from the shirt.

I ain't making excuses just because one of your "brothers" gets taken down again. Don't get all butthurt

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
cant see that devil cac post :skip:

yall mods need to start banning these cacs
scust.png

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
no news link? msm or alternative site? no back story?
noe, I believe that this was just uploaded like 30 minutes ago, which means the incident happened just now. so the news haven't picked up on it yet an if they don't then that's fukked up. Lets make this story blow up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He didn't even get shot, he got tasered, didn't he? I didnt see no smoke coming from the gun. No recoil, no pop from the shirt.

I ain't making excuses just because one of your "brothers" gets taken down again. Don't get all butthurt

:ufdup: get the fukk outta the thread then....

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
noe, I believe that this was just uploaded like 30 minutes ago, which means the incident happened just now. so the news haven't picked up on it yet an if they don't then that's fukked up. Lets make this story blow up.

how about linking your source? i have a few minutes explore and evaluate more info

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

If he got tazed then my bad I'll take that L:snoop:

@Supreme HD how do you know he died?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

His body stiffened, he definitely got tasered.

If he got shot, he would have just dropped.

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude hit his head hella hard when he was coming down...sh!ts messed up