wait until article is out. lock asap. we were too fast

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
To the KKKops "non lethal" means "all purpose."

Its time to start killing these pigs too
:whoa: Easy there, turbo. That might actually precipitate some change.

I was thinking more along the lines of praying with the police chief and singing scathing chants/songs in the street.

Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Can we get a link to a news story with this?
just saw this on social media. looking for an article for it. it looks it just happened very recently at this moment judging from the comments and was uploaded ASAP. No news article has caught up with it yet. shyt!

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Treating us like stray dogs...WTF. That guy didnt even look like a threat.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
just saw this on social media. looking for an article for it. it looks it just happened very recently at this moment judging from the comments and was uploaded ASAP. No news article has caught up with it yet. shyt!

Can you link us to the social media postings?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just by looking at the video. It looks like the black male was refusing to comply with the officer. I noticed that he was nodding his head and leaning on the cruiser so obviously he may have been refusing to comply with the officer or something like that.

I'd rather wait to see a full article/video before I go off and jump to the "fukk THE COPS" statement.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There need to be a blackmarket kickstarter for putting out contracts on these homicidal pigs

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
To the KKKops "non lethal" means "all purpose."

:whoa: Easy there, turbo. That might actually precipitate some change.

I was thinking more along the lines of praying with the police chief and singing scathing chants/songs in the street.

Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

you aint gonna kill shyt. you want someone else to do the dirt for you while they be on death row or a lifer. then you be sitting on the coli talking about the same bullshyt.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Just by looking at the video. It looks like the black male was refusing to comply with the officer. I noticed that he was nodding his head and leaning on the cruiser so obviously he may have been refusing to comply with the officer or something like that.

I'd rather wait to see a full article/video before I go off and jump to the "fukk THE COPS" statement.
why u cacs and c00ns keep coming to thecoli :why:

puts u on ignore list :scust: