Wait, THIS is skid row ?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I mean…

People talked about kensington like it was hell on earth

Theres a reason every white kid in pennsylvania and nj be out there besides the drugs. Its KINDA safe somehow. Idk how. But i never worried being over there and i know girls out there who dont either.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Went to Vancouver a few years ago and made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up down there. shyt looked like resident evil.
The heroin heads in Vancouver are so stereotypically Canadian polite.

One stopped me, "Excuse me sir, may I ask you to spare $10?"

"Nah, I can't."

"I'm so sorry for having stopped you as you go about your day. Thank you."

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Enough of the bullshyt Leftwong-Rightwing bubble you live in. Squandering $20 billion on a problem that increased in triple size is not something to side step
Then you should know that Newsom isn't fully at fault when Southern states send people there because California has a progressive human services array. You started off by thanking Newsom for the problem, idiot.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A lot of LA’s hoods don’t look like the traditional hoods I’m accustomed to.

You go to places like New Orleans, Memphis, Houston, Detroit, etc you know you’re in the hood.

Those Cali hoods are a little different they got modern architecture, palm trees, new construction buildings etc, so at times you don’t actually know you in a sketchy area until you look around and see the destitute and addicted.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not bothered by it, I keep my head on a swivel depending on where I'm at tho.

:snoop:
Remember this 24 year old I was dealing with for a bit.
Stacked as hell.
:dead:
Told me to "pick her up from her apartment".
I get down there and it's on a street with NO LIGHTS, a gang of blue tents that are barely being held together,
graffiti out the ass :laff:
If she wasn't built like she is, I would've dipped tbh.

With that said, most of those people are just poor man, they don't want any problems.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Then you should know that Newsom isn't fully at fault when Southern states send people there because California has a progressive human services array. You started off by thanking Newsom for the problem, idiot.

"Progressive" "Southern States". Still on that political bullshyt. I know the Coli is your echo chamber, but try having a conversation without it

So Newsom gets to get a very high position in Political office, can squander money, completely hamper the Middle Class because of the homeless, and get no blame? That is an amazing job

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
"Progressive" "Southern States". Still on that political bullshyt. I know the Coli is your echo chamber, but try having a conversation without it

So Newsom gets to get a very high position in Political office, can squander money, and get no blame? That is an amazing job
fukk it all up, pretend to fix it, and off to try to attain a higher office

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

So Newsom gets to get a very high position in Political office, can squander money, completely hamper the Middle Class because of the homeless, and get no blame? That is an amazing job
Didn't I just say he's not to bear all the blame? Just admit you knew nothing about Skid Row, commented, and should KIM.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Thank the Cheeto for hitting the economy with an atomic bomb while simultaneously hitting a PANDEMIC with conjecture and sarcasm.

That's a major reason it has tripled and the economy has tanked.