Wait there is a subreddit dedicated to panam from cyberpunk? Ahahahahahaha

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro I'ma keep it 100... annoying doesn't do it for me... at all. That's why I could never stand Aerith bruh, it aint cause Tifa look better than her(she does though) it's because Tifa isn't annoying like Aerith is.
I 100 agree, But She's annoying in a acceptable way if that makes sense. Like, mad direct, kinda brash, but understands that's she a bit of a hothead, also sensitive, open to criticism and a soft hearted on the inside, plus she's smart and cares about her family and a go getter.

That character and jackie are probably the best written characters for me currently, I haven't completely finished yet so that can change... But

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I 100 agree, But She's annoying in a acceptable way if that makes sense. Like, mad direct, kinda brash, but understands that's she a bit of a hothead, also sensitive, open to criticism and a soft hearted on the inside, plus she's smart and cares about her family and a go getter.

That character and jackie are probably the best written characters for me currently, I haven't completely finished yet so that can change... But

River is up there but them text messages :dame:

Coincidentally my least liked companion in the game is Keanu :mjlol: dude is annoying as shyt, reminds me of my cac college roommate i had to deal with

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I aint ever hit a woman in my life, but the way Yennefer talks to Geralt I'd have to slap that bytch.

If we talking looks AND personality aka total package it's Tifa all day(haven't played Cyberpunk so I don't know about Panam).
Bruh the way she talks to Geralt....couldn't be me. Even the one on the TV show way more likeable

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
She needs a sub reddit too. I did doughnuts for this bytch :wow: