Wait so Ghost (Omari Hardwick) is really only 5’6

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Even on casting calls a lot of time they ask for actors and extras to be 5’8-5’11

Bane is a huge character but Tom hardy the actor they chose to play his is only 5’8, it’s definitely some camera stuff because you couldn’t tell watching the movie.
Denzel, Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, DiCaprio, Cumberbatch, Daniel Day Lewis, Samuel Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Hiddlestone all 6ft+, above average

Then you have Pacino, Hardy, DiNero, Hoffman, Downey, Sean Penn and some others as below average.

I really don't see any systematic shortness in actors, but what I do see is that there are like 6'3+. I think being closest to the average height is the easiest to for the director from a technical standpoint, or at least that's what I've heard. So 5'8-5'10 is probably the most normal, just like the nation.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was listed at 5'8 at Georgia

DMi0tM9V4AAGH3a.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Denzel, Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, DiCaprio, Cumberbatch, Daniel Day Lewis, Samuel Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Hiddlestone all 6ft+, above average

Then you have Pacino, Hardy, DiNero, Hoffman, Downey, Sean Penn and some others as below average.

I really don't see any systematic shortness in actors, but what I do see is that there are like 6'3+. I think being closest to the average height is the easiest to for the director from a technical standpoint, or at least that's what I've heard. So 5'8-5'10 is probably the most normal, just like the nation.
Leo and Pitt 5’11 with no shoes or lifts on :ufdup:

See how movies make folks look taller.

The legit tall dudes are like Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Idris Elba, etc.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Leo and Pitt 5’11 with no shoes or lifts on :ufdup:

See how movies make folks look taller.

The legit tall dudes are like Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Idris Elba, etc.
I googled them and found 6ft but now I see Leo is 6 and Brand 6'11.

Both are still inches above average height.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of actors and famous people add like 3-4 inches to their height and they wear lifts during production of films and shows.

Also a lot of people lie about their heights the real average height of men is like 5'6-5'7

Where you live at? Mexico? Japan? :russ: 5'9" is like average height for men. But I see nigs taller than me everyday and I'm 6'1". I don't know what they feeding these kids. Because hella 16 year old nikkas nowadays like 6'9" and that shyt is normal. :merchant:

Last edited: