new-edition-2016-cast-543254516.jpg

new-edition-2.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Y'all dudes on here care about height more than any woman on Earth. How can I delete my account on here? Seriously? This site seems to attract the most asocial, depressing loser nikkas in the world. This type of shyt would make me feel embarrassed if someone saw me reading this
you sound like a mental midget. :umad:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Y'all dudes on here care about height more than any woman on Earth. How can I delete my account on here? Seriously? This site seems to attract the most asocial, depressing loser nikkas in the world. This type of shyt would make me feel embarrassed if someone saw me reading this
:why: Just log out and dont come back.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
This post makes me so glad I had an old head...Your whole generation seems lost.

Get offline friends, Be funny, get a personality, don't be a lame...

It's nothing more refreshing then smashing a gym rats girl off vibes/game alone...than head nod him when you see him.

In my pass...I'm grown now.

How is my generation lost?? I'm 31 btw... And I NEVER said, "hit the gym and dont work on anything else in your life" (such as your game, personality, living situation, money/career, your own happiness and self esteem). I just said as a short nikka it greatly benefits u to be in shape.... DEFINITELY for reason #1 at least.

Plz dont come at me with the old head talk. Cuz if we're being real, the "older" generation has PLENTY of issues that they need to answer for....

:mjlol:

But i got love for ya'll, so I refrain from judging.

:hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Plenty of gangsters throughout history were short and that didn’t seem to make them any less intimidating. Chapo is short and had a whole lot of people shook.
people always want to point out the short 5 people in history that did something. like thats in any way common. and sometimes they don't even get that right. Like Napolean, yes the lil french guy was only 5'7" but was actually way above average height back in that century. he was actually taller than his contemporaries. just short compared to us now. El Chapo is from mexico, i used to live in El Paso and i'll tell you i could see over everyone when i was in an elevator. you using height from people in different time periods or different countries to make yourself feel better but realistically? :mjlol: and more over?:umad:so to conclude :heh:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Facts

Brehs judging men like females