Wait...so flying a IG model out qualifies as sex trafficking?

Daps
Iono, is offering to pay her $3000 which is what she need to pay her rent not coercion?

is offering to pay anybody else $3000 for their rent coercion? of course not. it's the normal meaning of the word, and the word doesn't mean a mere offer.

1. to compel by force, intimidation, or authority, especially without regard for individual desire or volition:
    They coerced him into signing the document.
  2. to bring about through the use of force or other forms of compulsion; exact:
    to coerce obedience.
  3. to dominate or control, especially by exploiting fear, anxiety, etc.:
    The state is based on successfully coercing the individual.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor

Mann Act​

The Mann Act (also known as the White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910) is a federal law that criminalizes the transportation ofany woman or girl for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose.

Its one of those federal laws that is very selectively enforced. It was used against R. Kelly, but not used against former NY Governor Eliot Spitzer.
Chuck Berry Act :wow:

Superstar
Daps
Yes taking drugs somewhere is drug trafficking. If prostitution is illegal the flying a prostitute out to pay for sex is also trafficking. Human trafficking is completely different

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Where did you get that flying women out is sex trafficking out of this
Can "coercion" be applied to flying a woman out is the question?

I'm no lawyer but I think the argument can be made that: A person of a certain economic status can indeed coerce a person of a lesser status with money.

But iono...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
is offering to pay anybody else $3000 for their rent coercion? of course not. it's the normal meaning of the word, and the word doesn't mean a mere offer.

1. to compel by force, intimidation, or authority, especially without regard for individual desire or volition:
    They coerced him into signing the document.
  2. to bring about through the use of force or other forms of compulsion; exact:
    to coerce obedience.
  3. to dominate or control, especially by exploiting fear, anxiety, etc.:
    The state is based on successfully coercing the individual.

Did a quick search and found this:

Researchers have identified a number of interpersonal coercive methods:
“positive” persuasion (e.g., compliments; making promises; paying special attention or “grooming”. ...
neutral tactics of persuasion (e.g., continually requesting, nagging or leading for sex);
physical persuasion tactics(e.g., kissing, sexual touching);

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don't know about trafficking but it's blatant prostitution, if anything...

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
If she claims she didn't know that sex was expected, sure.

Just make sure to spell out to this hoes that you expect to get your dikk sucked.

Then again maybe if you pay for the ticket that still counts as sex trafficking? Just get a hooker.

Daps
Did a quick search and found this:

Researchers have identified a number of interpersonal coercive methods:
“positive” persuasion (e.g., compliments; making promises; paying special attention or “grooming”. ...
neutral tactics of persuasion (e.g., continually requesting, nagging or leading for sex);
physical persuasion tactics(e.g., kissing, sexual touching);

there you go.... just don't send heart eyes or double text and you good! :mjgrin:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
They can and will throw as much shyt as they can at you to make sure something sticks.......this shyt dirty work.......even more so if they trying to make a name off your back........they will invent what they need to fukk you

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
not if they go voluntarily and without any "force, fraud or coercion". you can't just ignore words in a legal definition lol

without that part, it may just be regular prostitution.

tldr: you have the right to an attorney
Perception is what they make it. All they need is a social media hash tag and its civil suits flying all over the placee