Wait...so flying a IG model out qualifies as sex trafficking?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't you theoretically dodge that by making them pay for their own flight and way there?

I think Kaep or some athlete tried that years ago.

Debatable. If you give her gifts, money, and other stuff that more than cover the cost of travel, you're probably still back in the same boat.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don’t know, or care if it is considered sex trafficking, but what I do know is, flying ig models out, even if you do have the money, is extreme tricking, and is weirdo, freaky ass behavior. It is literally just a “wealthier” and timelier version of outcalling a prostitute.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
And if they transport themselves with their own money is that still trafficking?

Because if a chick you meet on bumble drives states lines to get some immoral pipe is that also trafficking?
If she claims she was coerced or compelled under duress, then probably so. Its a vaguely written law grounded in racism. If the government wants to use it against you, they will, just like Marilyn Mosby is up against 40 years in prison for breaking a law that 99.9% of offenders get a fine for. Eliot Spitzer was flying prostitutes in and out of NY with campaign funds and the feds didn't even charge him under the Mann Act. Dude did no jail time and immediately got a job as a political correspondent and anchor for MSNBC and CNN.

:what:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn! Do the Women even got a say so in this!?

Whole time I have YET seen a woman who gets "Flewd out" cry Victim...

Clearly these laws were made for some OTHER Shyt...

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Does promising a woman 2Gs to smash constitute as coercion?

I'd say it's straight prostitution, and those that abuse the legal system will stretch it as far as they can if they get no push back...but that scenario strays away from the source parameter: celebrities.

What Puff/Weinstein/Cosby/Russ Simmons/whoever all have in common is that they are in positions to make connections for people who want that same shot at celebrity. And that's where they've gotten hemmed up, the idea that they made promises and took advantage. An easy example at an attempt to stretch the term away from celeb circles: a CEO that uses LinkedIn like Tinder and flies in all kinds of women for "interviews" for supposed opportunities that never materialize. That's a layup at claiming coercion, and the travel element would speak to potential trafficking accusations.

Legit claim? Not to me personally. Legally? They will try.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Sex trafficking and paying for p*ssy are two different things
You are correct they aren't the same. The difference is consent. Unfortunately, the two are one in the same when it needs to fit the government's agenda. A great example is the Robert Kraft massage parlor scandal. The police and media called it an anti-sex trafficking sting, yet we now know no sex trafficking took place. There were no victims, and everyone was charged for crimes of prostitution. Yet, the cops used sex trafficking as the excuse to attain the warrants to do the surveillance, and used the sex trafficking term when addressing the media, despite not having a shred of evidence any took place.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
not if they go voluntarily and without any "force, fraud or coercion". you can't just ignore words in a legal definition lol

without that part, it may just be regular prostitution.

tldr: you have the right to an attorney
Iono, is offering to pay her $3000 which is what she need to pay her rent not coercion?