Wait, Luken in prison for 5 years due to drug trafficking?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you are the real @Jcotton1 lying about your entire life on here and then editing the posts 1 year later creating entire new fake conversations to cover your tracks. Writes essay after essay about sports you don’t watch trying to get daps. Lying about dating 5 virgin models

I've never once said I dated a model or even claimed to have ever been good with women at all, but if you're going to make me out to be Pete Davidson running through a whole lineup out there, I'm gonna have to let you cook. :wow:

Maybe if you're lucky, then one day you too will have a wife that you can obsess about as much as you've obsessed over mine. :obama:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Screenshot-20220625-084908-Chrome.jpg
F.A.N
ditdang-dangheo.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Of course him and Sccit stain are boys :mjlol:

He even writes like a gump :heh:

NOBODY OFF THIS SITE IS MY “BOY”

UNLIKE MOST U SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED INCELS, I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET

HE FOLLOWED ME ON IG AND NEVER BEEN OUTA POCKET WIT ME, SO I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WIT HIM

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He just got caught lying about winning a city championship with Jordan Farmar at Taft too.

I didn't realize until this thread that Sccit and Luken were down like that. Combined with Swagnificent and 10bandz, that might be the sorriest quartet on The Coli.

TRYIN WAY TOO HARD AS USUAL

WHY DONT U KEEP IT A BUCK? I CHALLENGED U TO A 1 ON 1 FOR $1,000 AND U DEFLECTED BY CLAIMIN I NEVER PLAYED FOR TAFT WHICH I 100% DID

ALL THE INCEL DAPS IN THE WORLD NOT GUNA CHANGE REALITY NERD

NOW GO POST SOME “RESEARCH” TO MANIPULATE YOUR LEGION OF DORKS LIKE WE ALL KNOW U WILL

:umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:dead:

as a Lakers fan, i don't choose sides in the @10bandz and @Sccit vs. Lebron stan beef, which has you and @Th3Birdman on the front lines, but I just truly don't believe Luken is doing anything but delivering furniture.

@10bandz HAD EXPOSED DANKSTER SO BAD THAT HE WENT BACK N DELETED ALL HIS OLD POSTS

NOT WISE TO BELIEVE A WORD THIS AWKWARD SOCIOPATH HAS TO SAY