Wait, Luken in prison for 5 years due to drug trafficking?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
5 years for trafficking in Canada?

:duck:
actually canada is pretty loose on drugs. they even have a street in vancouver where its damn near legal. you see users doing everything there and they turn a blind eye. can't remember the street name but Im sure a canadian knows what I'm talking about.

anyways, Luken was a shady dude so are we really surprised

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Screenshot-20220625-084908-Chrome.jpg

What's going on here?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's going on here?

Brother we have some legit retarded members on here. Also, for some reason I just get under a lot of people’s skin on here over the years. Mostly broke nikkas. But the Kasper poster is just Nicole posting under an alias. He goes on these manic spurts where he likes to quote every post I’ve made for the day to say some stupid shyt. So instead of going back and forth with a tranny, I just post some of the fakkit shyt they’ve posted.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
actually canada is pretty loose on drugs. they even have a street in vancouver where its damn near legal. you see users doing everything there and they turn a blind eye. can't remember the street name but Im sure a canadian knows what I'm talking about.

anyways, Luken was a shady dude so are we really surprised

That was my point nikka :martin:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
You gonna have to take yours when the mods match that IP to your @Luken account. :sas2: better get your new screenname ready
FqPoeIy.png

Concentrate on that t-cell count
being in the double neg mane.
did dude ruin hot girl summer
for you by not letting you ride
shotgun in the make beLIEve
Lambo???

UKVu0t8.gif