Wait is Trump saying Biden should DEMAND his spot back to run for president again?? šŸ§šŸ˜‚ yes this deserves its own thread šŸ§µ šŸ˜‚

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Trump thought he was gonna have it easy and not actually run on anything but Biden is too old and he is always confused. That was the bar he himself actually believed he could beat.

Things not looking good when The Villages in Florida are basically having Kamala rallies. Thatā€™s the heart of MAGA in Florida.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This more like when Cell realized Gohan was actually able to beat him and decided to self destruct lol

Dragonball Z had some very powerful themes.

Gohan was "just a child." And Kamala Harris was "just a woman. A black woman." And he is losing his shyt at the very reality of losing to a black woman of all things.

Foolish ego will always tear you down in the end.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Crazy ain't it? If you're that party what do you do? They embraced his crazy ass ideas until he became unhinged. Now what do they do? Do they run a man that knows the jig is up, or do they try to find someone else, will he leave quietly?

He was scared of debating a "say it to my face" "black" woman. Now she got a Rottweiler raised on gunpowder. Comedy/Tragedy- the dualities.
Lose this election and reset for 2028. They literally have nobody up next when Trump is done. They got everybody tf out on here that would dare challenge Trump.

Desantis had next :camby:

Pence was the VP who shouldā€™ve had next :camby:

Haley :camby:

Vivek wasnā€™t serious so no need to even add him.

People really forget about the Republicans they donā€™t like this Maga shyt, theyā€™re out there.. The other republicans know that they canā€™t win with all this outrageous bullshyt that the party leaders are putting out there. Your country is showing you that itā€™s changing, them old school policies ainā€™t gonna work anymore. They tried the ā€œpolitical outsiderā€ They better go to a sensible candidate who can reach out to both sides of the aisle

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Internals got him heated.
Kamala HQ posting rally images (ON TRUTH) got him throwing shyt around the room.
Jr and Eric are two nepotistic retards who completely crushed his campaign despite having a fukking free throw with the missed shot.
Only Trump and his kids are stupid enough to fukk up something so simple.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I doubt Biden really cares. Also didnā€™t he promise to not serve a 2nd term when he ran in 2020? I remember that being a thing.

The real question is will Trump and his campaign try to file lawsuits and other nonsense over fundraising and her nomination in general. There is no constitutional violation that I can think of. The DNC has their own rules.

Meanwhile all the cash Trump fundraises is making his lawyers wealthy :pachaha: