Wait is Trump saying Biden should DEMAND his spot back to run for president again?? 🧐😂 yes this deserves its own thread 🧵 😂

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This reads like he’s accepting defeat
Crazy ain't it? If you're that party what do you do? They embraced his crazy ass ideas until he became unhinged. Now what do they do? Do they run a man that knows the jig is up, or do they try to find someone else, will he leave quietly?

He was scared of debating a "say it to my face" "black" woman. Now she got a Rottweiler raised on gunpowder. Comedy/Tragedy- the dualities.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They overplayed their hand hitting on Biden’s age, health, and level of coherency. They never imagined he’d actually drop out the race because Trump never would have. I’m not convinced they would have beaten Biden but they had a better chance against him than Kamala.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
a56.gif
What's this from :dead:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Dems should project this image behind Kamala at the DNC so she can read it out loud while the whole audience there laughs at how big of a fukking pathetic loser Trump is. That would continue to crush that p*ssy’s weak little ego.

This right here is what I hope the campaign lean on.

Forget about not insulting his weird ass cult "base." Forget about touting "policy." People don't give a shyt right now. Forget about a bunch of lifeless decorum that only enables Trump to look "strong" when he's actually just an uneducated lieing narcississt scumbag.

Every damn rally should be a straight up laugh out loud roast of Trump. Period. Every damn rally should be Kamala Harris and Walz just insulting this dude. I mean bullying his ass the same way he has bullied others for years now. Call him a fukking loser, a whiny baby, make fun of his shytty gaffes and his meltdowns, call him a scared punk.

Most of all REMIND THIS COUNTRY EVERY fukkING DAY THAT HE WAS ALREADY THE WORST fukkING PRESIDENT IN ALL OUR LIFETIMES! This the most important and one of the biggest advantages we have now vs with Hillary Clinton in 2016. Remind Donald Trump and Americans every day that he was a FAILURE. An unbearable, annoying failure. A little bytch for Putin. A failed wannabe dictator. A disaster. All that "everything was a disaster" shyt Trump just speaks into existence about others, SAY IT TO HIM.

Thats what I wanna see. fukk "speaking to the American people." Speak to Trump, and drag him all over the place. The American people will listen and they will cheer seeing this racist, exist pig finally get back all he's dished out.

I dont think they realize how much they can psychotically break this man and destroy his campaign. People around him have already lost control with his tantrums and crazy ideas. No more waiting on some dottering old milquetoast politician who only cares about "deh wite working class" who fukkin hates you no matter how badly you pander to them, and thinks he knows better than the voters of his own damn party.

We finally have a young black woman who knows how to read the room, listen to her base, doesn't give a flying fukk about appeasing "boo hoo working class white people" exclusively, and does NOT respect Trump or his racist ass lunatic base in any way shape or form.

It's time to go hard.

Last edited: