Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Daps
Rat100 isn't exactly the best person to speak on who's gangsta & who a'int......he backed down from Maino & he backed down from Taxstone & was yellin' "Free Tax" a week after they got into it....

:jbhmm:and has he expressed how he feels about Pac to Game seeing as how Game got a tatt of him & bigs him up in damn near every song he does....?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
link aint working
I forgot hes private. He just said Pac died with only 125K in his account, he wasn't a gangster he had them around him but he wasn't one. Said he didn't shoot two cops, he shot two white men for fukking with a black guy, and he didn't know they were cops til later. He said he loves Pac but he wasn't no gangster at all.

Oh and PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RUUUUUUUUUU

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I forgot hes private. He just said Pac died with only 125K in his account, he wasn't a gangster he had them around him but he wasn't one. Said he didn't shoot two cops, he shot two white men for fukking with a black guy, and he didn't know they were cops til later. He said he loves Pac but he wasn't no gangster at all.

Oh and PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RUUUUUUUUUU
It's funny how fukkboys like him will downplay a nikka risking his life, freedom and career to shoot some white boys to defend a black man he ain't know from a can of paint. Yet big up all the other fukkery these so called "gangstas" do. These nikkas would be too p*ssy to do some shyt like that yet try shyt on Pac cause he wasn't a gangster? nikka u love PAC but u a fan like everybody else u did not know this man while he was alive so fukk outta here. If u really loved PAC u would refrain from running ya mouth about shyt u have no idea about. 2nd childhood ass bite no bark ass nikka. I wish Maino woulda slapped the shyt out this nikka in public so we don't have to hear from him no more.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I doubt Treach scared of some damn Wack 100. Lol
Maybe not scared like "hiding under the covers" scared but more acknowledge who he is, so you can't just talk reckless to him. He may be a clown but he wields a lot of power.