Daps
myv6rks.png
prolly here to drink the Micheal Brown tears

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Lol, the crazy part is on LSA we don't know for sure if 'Condi' is a black woman. At least we know that the site owners are who they claim to be.
That bytch Condi ain't black, she's a fukking Kik3, a damn no good greedy Jew. This is what that fukking cac banned me over. I had "fukk you, you fukking greedy Kik3 your ass ain't no damn sista, the rumors were true. Your just a damn stereotypical greedy Jew hustling black folks for money!" One click away to message that back to her. But Popeyes was closing in 20 minutes and my coupon was on its last day so I had to get that first, when I came back I was already banned.

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

:aidisgust:Is LSA that website with the darkskin vs lightskin forum? :dahell::mindblown:

What kind of backward KKK thinking is that?

Are you a member of that website? Well it makes sense now that it is run by cacs. They are always trying to divide us.
Malcolm X was right. :mjcry:

Threads that would be considered troll baiting treads here like 'why is it that red bones have like eyes & dark skinned girls don't?' (I made this up, but there are ones one the site like this)

...dumb shyt.

Yeah, it confuses the life outta me... Like why would they make it a fukking sub-category form blows the hell outta me.

Yea if you look closely a lot of the sub-forums on LSA all serve one purpose....Keep black folks divided. The African Diaspora forum is where Carribeans, Black Americans, and Africans talk shyt about each other since a black Ellis Island type of immigration to bring our numbers up is White America's worst fear, then the Colorism section is to keep us divided on Lightskin/dark skin, the Feminist forum is to keep the gender war raging on to destroy our family unit. LSA is RUN by white supremacist. I'm glad I'm not the only person who caught on to the agenda that those sub forums on that site serve.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
LSA is owned by racist Jews, the admins even defended the KKK in their Ferguson thread so the black posters on there are looking for other sites. It's already a lot of them LSA hoes here as it is :whoa:
:mindblown:

Man, this proves what I've thought about alot of these white owned black/"urban" websites. They don't give a fukk or shyt about black people or minorities. It's all apart of them feeling like they've got some ownership or power over blacks and other minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.