Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Feds and other cacs
mysmilie_2679-gif-png.284

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it confuses the life outta me... Like why would they make it a fukking sub-category form blows the hell outta me.

how can that confuse you when they have entire subforums dedicated to gossiping about celebs, groupies and "internet stars"

another ridiculous subforum: http://www.lipstickalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=446

where a bunch of women that claim to hate patriarchy, worship white men while pretending they're being oppressed by black men

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i heard 2012-2013 users were fakkits from an anonymous source so i decided to drive them out of here

you are very lucky to have me

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
breh

Originally Posted by SweetIslandGyal
It seems to be some sort of trend or something???I am new to this website but anyway, I'm in a similar situation right now with an Iranian man. He is older than me, and all he could talk about when I first met him was having a baby for him! I did end up pregnant with my daughter and she is beautiful but if I had to do it again, I would NOT have gone that route. They have some sort of weird fetish for BW it seems. He wanted me to have a houseful of children for him while he still lives with his WIFE.

I know personally of three other BW in the same situation as me. One baby daddy is Iranian, one Lebanese and one Egyptian. And all these mofo's, including mine, don't want to pay any child support! So for you BW out there who think that Middle Eastern men are somehow a good match, PLEASE reconsider. You would be better off with White men if you feel you want to date outside. Leave the towel heads alone because they DO NOT respect Blacks, ESPECIALLY Black women!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::heh:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how can that confuse you when they have entire subforums dedicated to gossiping about celebs, groupies and "internet stars"

another ridiculous subforum: http://www.lipstickalley.com/forumdisplay.php?f=446

where a bunch of women that claim to hate patriarchy, worship white men while pretending they're being oppressed by black men
I hate to bring it up, but don't forget that slave concubine topic:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.