Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
no, but im sure u can find some on there instead of asking a married woman

The Coli is full of little fukkboys who actually have no clue how to address a female so the cool thing here to do is to ask female posters for nude pictures.

fukkboys in the flesh. Ignore them.

I question how much your hubbz really love you though that he was okay with you coming HERE of all places.
He knows the culture here, shiiit dat nikka tryna be funny letting you join this site...better keep ya eyes open toots.. :ufdup:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The Coli is full of little fukkboys who actually have no clue how to address a female so the cool thing here to do is to ask female posters for nude pictures.

I question how much your hubbz really love you though that he was okay with you coming HERE of all places.
He knows the culture here, shiiit dat nikka tryna be funny letting you join this site...better keep ya eyes open toots.. :ufdup:

:what:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

I suppose the proper thing to do would be to dedicate creepy threads to her and write her name on water bottles and get ignored completely

@DarlingNikki

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I suppose the proper thing to do would be to dedicate creepy threads to her and write her name on water bottles and get ignored completely

@DarlingNikki

The shyt I do for fun n entertainment(see above) ^^^^ is yall nikkas LIVES.
Big difference p*ssy ass nikka :pacspit:

edit /-
I forgot all about that thread tho that shyt must've broke yo bytchmade heart :mjlol:

Ayyee dont worry fukk nikka i was just havin fun, i dont think i even said shyt to her since then. :mjlol:
You can have your cyber gf back :mjlol:

bytch nikka :pacspit:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The shyt I do for fun n entertainment(see above) ^^^^ is yall nikkas LIVES.
Big difference p*ssy ass nikka :pacspit:

edit / I forgot all about that thread tho that shyt must've broke yo bytchmade heart :mjlol:
dont worry fukk nikka i was just havin fun i dont think i even said shyt to her since then you can have your cyber gf back :mjlol:

bytch nikka :pacspit:

lol @ this weirdo struggling to type in his gimmick thru this post

come into threads writing passive aggressive simp paragraphs for married bytches that joined yesterday, and then catch feelings brehs

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

STFU white knight

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
lol @ this weirdo struggling to type in his gimmick thru this post

come into threads writing passive aggressive simp paragraphs for married bytches that joined yesterday, and then catch feelings brehs

yadda yadda yadda pure fukk shyt outcha mouth nikka you KNOW you candy sweet tart ass dont want NUUNNN

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
look how dese off-brand fukking cornballs come up in here defending their bytchass "way" :mjlol:

bububut it's what we do we beg for pics what would u rather we do :mjlol:

Yall nikkas lame as fukk bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.