waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Ehh ... saw on that massive thread that this board was created after sohh shut down, which is wrong. Sohh shut down because this site was created and everyone promptly left. :mjpls:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
  • So Trolls from another board who ANNOUNCE that they are coming over to our board, simply because they never spoke to black people before, get a free pass by the mods on the Coli?

• ON THEIR OWN THREAD YOU CAN SEE THEIR POST TREATING US LIKE WE ARE ALIENS. LIKE WE ARE EXOTIC ANIMALS. WE AIN'T HUMAN TO THEM. But the mods are playing this like Its Cool Beans McCleans.

• SO ON THEIR WAY TO TROLL US, keeping in mind THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO, Instead of just playing it cool and being normal, THESE CACS DECIDE TO BRING THEIR CACARY FOR fukkS AND GIGGLES. And the mods are like this too shall pass.

• MORE THAN HALF OF THEM HAVE BEEN BANNED ALREADY. But the mods say this is no issue.

• THEY ARE GLOATING ON THEIR OWN THREAD about How we are NOGS, ****er's, Peasants, and every other name these crackers can think of under the sun. But the Mods are c00ning, word to Always right leggings

• THEY HAVE A PLAN TO ASSIMILATE THEN TROLL THEY BOARD WITH THEIR CAC ARMY, SOMETHING THEY SAID IN THEIR OWN TOPIC, such as STARTING RACE WARS ON THE FORUM. But Mods are like Whats a few posters gunna do?

• Then When I try to let the COLI GODS AND GODDESSES KNOW THAT CRACKERS TEND TO FLOOD THE BOARDS WITH TROLLING AND DISSUADING THE RACE DIALOG THAT US BLACKS ARE TRYING TO HAVE, These SMART DUMB MODS Merge my topic so it can't be seen.

THE RACE CLIMATE IS VERY fukkING SERIOUS. COLI BREHS AND BREHETTES HAVE ESTABLISHED A SAFE HAVEN FOR US TO COPE AND RELEASE OUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATIONS, And mods are hell bent on destroying something that is going so well.

:mindblown:
The insensitivity of mods to our issues, ESPECIALLY PERTAINING TO RACE, have been on some fukk nikka shyt since MIKE BROWN WAS GUNNED DOWN BY RACIST CACs.

D0sewyX.gif

I know family. I know Mods want as much CAC viewership as possible.

But I LIVE THIS shyt nikkaS. I ain't taking this shyt lightly, and I HOPE MY COLI NEGUS WILL ALSO NOT TAKE THIS shyt LIGHTLY.

:damn:YALL AIN'T NO WHAT IT TAKE FOR ME TAH LIVE DIS HEA COLI LIIIIIIIIIE-STYYYYYYYY:mjcry::mjcry:
:ohlawd:NEGGED STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTOM BUT REPPED TO THE TOP, AND IT'S ONLY BEGININNNNNN
:damn::mjcry:

full
Yall nikkas think I'mma just let this shyt slide? I know family.

:ufdup:I'm watching these Crackers like a hawk, And I got A crew of Negus behind me. I GOT YOUR BACK COLI

:blessed::salute::umad:I'M A TROLL GOD. EDUCATED BY THE EARLIEST CAC TROLLS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE INTERNETS. I KNOW THESE CRACKA TACTICS LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND

wYZBoV8.jpg

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How the hell are you a fan of Robert Sacre :wtf:

You may as well say you like Daewoo cars, Sylvania TVs, CVS brand cereal and whatever else mediocre shyt is out there. :scust:

By the way, @DEAD7 isn't our poster of the year, @Walt is the reigning champ of that, the Mo Williams "Thundercat" story that made headlines was his work :wow:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thats-how-he-lebron-is-thats-who-he-is-mo-williams.230331/
Yeah dead only got the title because it was a weak year in HL and he was showing some potential by challenging some of the more left positions, but a few months into the new year, HL realized they had made bigger mistake than Portland drafting Sam Bowe over :mjpls:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I don't know what the negative rep was about. I'm new on here, but I use to post on Sohh about 10 damn years ago with the same username. nikkas are trigger happy with this spy shyt

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't know what the negative rep was about. I'm new on here, but I use to post on Sohh about 10 damn years ago with the same username. nikkas are trigger happy with this spy shyt
I can't be too safe or sure, especially since the mods aint gonna do shyt, so we all we got:yeshrug:

I didn't even neg you in this topic, yet you post in here, suspect as fukk
yeshrug.png

Plus your user name was suspect:yeshrug:

It's only rep nikka:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
  • So Trolls from another board who ANNOUNCE that they are coming over to our board, simply because they never spoke to black people before, get a free pass by the mods on the Coli?
  • ON THEIR OWN THREAD YOU CAN SEE THEIR POST TREATING US LIKE WE ARE ALIENS. LIKE WE ARE EXOTIC ANIMALS. WE AIN'T HUMAN TO THEM. But the mods are playing this like Its Cool Beans McCleans.

• SO ON THEIR WAY TO TROLL US, keeping in mind THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO, Instead of just playing it cool and being normal, THESE CACS DECIDE TO BRING THEIR CACARY FOR fukkS AND GIGGLES. And the mods are like this too shall pass.

• MORE THAN HALF OF THEM HAVE BEEN BANNED ALREADY. But the mods say this is no issue.

• THEY ARE GLOATING ON THEIR OWN THREAD about How we are NOGS, ****er's, Peasants, and every other name these crackers can think of under the sun. But the Mods are c00ning, word to Always right leggings

• THEY HAVE A PLAN TO ASSIMILATE THEN TROLL THEY BOARD WITH THEIR CAC ARMY, SOMETHING THEY SAID IN THEIR OWN TOPIC, such as STARTING RACE WARS ON THE FORUM. But Mods are like Whats a few posters gunna do?

• Then When I try to let the COLI GODS AND GODDESSES KNOW THAT CRACKERS TEND TO FLOOD THE BOARDS WITH TROLLING AND DISSUADING THE RACE DIALOG THAT US BLACKS ARE TRYING TO HAVE, These SMART DUMB MODS Merge my topic so it can't be seen.

THE RACE CLIMATE IS VERY fukkING SERIOUS. COLI BREHS AND BREHETTES HAVE ESTABLISHED A SAFE HAVEN FOR US TO COPE AND RELEASE OUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATIONS, And mods are hell bent on destroying something that is going so well.

:mindblown:
The insensitivity of mods to our issues, ESPECIALLY PERTAINING TO RACE, have been on some fukk nikka shyt since MIKE BROWN WAS GUNNED DOWN BY RACIST CACs.

D0sewyX.gif

I know family. I know Mods want as much CAC viewership as possible.

But I LIVE THIS shyt nikkaS. I ain't taking this shyt lightly, and I HOPE MY COLI NEGUS WILL ALSO NOT TAKE THIS shyt LIGHTLY.

:damn:YALL AIN'T NO WHAT IT TAKE FOR ME TAH LIVE DIS HEA COLI LIIIIIIIIIE-STYYYYYYYY:mjcry::mjcry:
:ohlawd:NEGGED STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTOM BUT REPPED TO THE TOP, AND IT'S ONLY BEGININNNNNN
:damn::mjcry:

full
Yall nikkas think I'mma just let this shyt slide? I know family.

:ufdup:I'm watching these Crackers like a hawk, And I got A crew of Negus behind me. I GOT YOUR BACK COLI

:blessed::salute::umad:I'M A TROLL GOD. EDUCATED BY THE EARLIEST CAC TROLLS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE INTERNETS. I KNOW THESE CRACKA TACTICS LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND

wYZBoV8.jpg

Go eat some breakfast breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.