waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
I do not want to see the coli turning into a lame whitewashed ''I'm down'' mediocre cac forum like KTT, undergroundhiphop forums, hypebeast, niketalk, boxden and countless other forums of this kind.

They steal the smilies on here already. :mjlol:

Coli has a distinct black identity and I was very relieved to see that a lot of creative, thoughtful and hilarious black individuals are here. Other cac sites of the same kind, have absolutely no identities/flavours, its just rehashed mediocrity with no originality whatsoever.

The internet itself, has a heavy cac presence as it is, I dont want them reddit/*****/cac loserhood cacs/pakis/spics/chinks coming here and ruining our community!

Nor I want to see filthy LSA thots/bedwenches stupidly polluting this board with primitive, simple-minded anti-black man rhetoric.

As far as I'm concerned, thecoli.com is a majority black forum, owned, financially supported and maintained by black folk, for the enjoyment of black folk as main purpose. Other races can post and participate but they should be reminded that they are guests only, and no moderation/staff member position on this forum should be given to them ever. Guests can be here but have no authority whatsoever, like in REAL LIFE situations. I can be invited to my friend's house, can enjoy the atmosphere there, can participate-

but I won't ever try to run shyt, be generally disrespectful, and abuse my stay there.

It is not my house, so I have to be respectful and respect the people/culture(family) there.

They pretty much have to stay in their place if they want to remain here.

If they (other races) ever try to run the joint here, they should be ruthlessly and quickly expelled.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nbgmqbat021qezereo5_1280.jpg
nubian-skin-lingerie-10.jpg
:totheeastside:

Status
Not open for further replies.