Daps
Reppin
Rebel NegFleet assemble! Neg all these cacs outta the sky
:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
giphy.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I hope I'm reppin '14 somewhat well. I know I'm not a superstar, I'm a role player off the bench playing defensive minutes. :mjcry:
Don't worry brother :mjcry:
CO 2014 isn't as bad as they're saying :mjcry:
It's just that the bad among us are super horrible.. not to mention their horrific posting happens to be happening during one of the worst times in recent history for Black America :mjcry:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
LSA is owned by racist Jews, the admins even defended the KKK in their Ferguson thread so the black posters on there are looking for other sites. It's already a lot of them LSA hoes here as it is :whoa:
Lol, the crazy part is on LSA we don't know for sure if 'Condi' is a black woman. At least we know that the site owners are who they claim to be.
Yes my dear I am, I was there 1st. But I spend way more time here. THAT is a fact. Also I feel they're not organized likebthe Coli & their site looks very aged :scust: AND you can't donate funds to better the site... So many things here that isn't there.... But such is life.
I also noticed a lot of LSA posters are joining the coli.

It seem like they finally woke up to the stupid propaganda at LSA.:ehh:

A lot of their 2014 posters are obviously troll accounts, majority of the 2014 members claim to be in IR.:duck:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The white folks who came here this week are just intrigued. The site they came from is a lot like this one and they just wanted to see whats up. They are not trying to ruin the site so relax, nikkas.

Nah, some of them (and a small amount is that some) are cool... Anytime any racial fukkery happens (Anthony Cumia getting fired from his job and going on a racist tirade on twitter, George Zimmerman's trial, Mike Brown, Ferguson, Eric Garner) they always want to start on some antagonistic busllhyt against black people. And that's many of them...

I dont' trust them...either agents or just bb.com plants and hypebeast/KTT rejects.

Status
Not open for further replies.