W$GUNN catches COVID for the second time and it’s kicking his ass (get vaccinated)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG_2427.png

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there even any research proving you can catch this shyt twice?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My5

Westside Gunn faced a very scary health situation that landed him in the hospital.

On Tuesday (December 21), the Buffalo rapper and Griselda Records co-founder shared a picture of himself on a stretcher in the presence of an EMT and the caption “Pray for me they had to call for emergency. I couldn’t breath, it’s under control now but otw to hospital. 2x this month.”

It isn’t clear what caused WSG to lose his breath. In 2020, he told his IG followers he briefly spent time in the hospital after testing positive for COVID-19. The case was so serious that Gunn said it almost took his life.

“I have a confession to Make I’m a Corona Survivor,” he wrote on Instagram at the time. “I didn’t want anybody feeling sorry for me I had to thug it out for weeks I didn’t get to see my kids I went to the hospital feeling like I was breathing my last breath the fans and the love I was getting kept me strong.”

bnew

Veteran
Daps
this is my main concern about this virus, it's more transmissible than the common cold with even more severe symptoms. so when covid repeatedly busts a U-turn on folks, how many infections in a short period of time can the body endure before it just too much and people die?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking about large studies breh…

All those tweets regarding specific individuals, like the 102 yr old and the younger woman could have been false positives the first or second time.

The France24 article you linked was from October 2020 and states:

4 cases globally?!?

:stopitslime: :gucci::usure::comeon::martin::beli::upsetfavre::sitdown:

Im not anti-vaxx but cmon breh
You don’t think people can get the flu twice?:stopitslime:
This is a type of more serious flu.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Like I said in the other thread, wife is a nurse who has a patient who caught covid March 2020. Her lungs are so scared that now she's back in the hospital because she can't piss without losing all energy. Her lungs are fried...

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get why people who are not super old or super sick talk about surviving Covid.

Talk about your sense of smell and taste surviving.

This whole thing is about stopping the spread to not overwhelm hospitals and give the very old, unhealthy and very sick some more time on earth. In rare cases, it might fukk up your lungs. In rare cases, a lot of rare shyt can happen. People say “I heard about a person”, “I read about a person”. The only reason you heard about that person is cause it was a rare case.