VPN brehs quick question

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Before COVID i read that Nord was slow with seeding w/ torrent clients though, y'all didn't encounter anything like that? I'm sure now the user base has skyrocketed though so they probably got a bigger staff to deal with problems:yeshrug:

2 months ago I noticed a slight dip when I connected to Turkey or the UK. But those issues seem to have been solved and shyt runs smooth for me now.

I use it to stream NBA/Netflix etc and have never had an issue with those though.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nord holds me down pretty well. No matter what service you choose, make sure you read exactly what they provide and help you with. Make sure whatever service you choose doesn't keep logs of what you're doing.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Save your money, VPNs are :trash: depending on the application
instead of your ISP, it's another service provider seeing your traffic no matter what they say
save your money and buy the physical media if you're torrenting
if you want actual privacy, use TOR browser within tails linux

VPN doesn't help you with web since sites like you tube uses browser fingerprinting and cookies.
also you pay for VPN with your credit card using your gmail as login? :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Save your money, VPNs are :trash: depending on the application
instead of your ISP, it's another service provider seeing your traffic no matter what they say
save your money and buy the physical media if you're torrenting
if you want actual privacy, use TOR browser within tails linux

VPN doesn't help you with web since sites like you tube uses browser fingerprinting and cookies.
also you pay for VPN with your credit card using your gmail as login? :mjlol:
tenor.gif

allegedly