• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Go put as much effort into being a provider and a man as you do being a terrible poster You Broke dusty fakkit.:hhh:

Nobody Gives a fukk about your opinion.:mjlol:

Matter of fact Send me your Kids Christmas Wishlist Ill Buy them Something Since I Know You Cant Afford To. Although #1 is probably listed as a job for my dad :picard:

This dude just said lions den like he ain't the locked up retarded penguin next door that tourists take turns pissing on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Go put as much effort into being a provider and a man as you do being a terrible poster You Broke dusty fakkit.:hhh:

Matter of fact Send me your Kids Christmas Wishlist Ill Buy them Something Since I Know You Cant Afford To. Although #1 is probably listed as a job for my dad :picard:

This dude just said lions den like he ain't the locked up retarded penguin next door that tourists take turns pissing on.

Yup, Nobody reading those titangraphs

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My comfort level is adequate. :cook:
I don't think you understand.

I post.

Not for the daps.

So, threads like this make me uncomfortable because you start feeling like you're trying to be popular.

It's the natural trajectory of all social media when likes and shares come into play.

I'd rather feel more comfortable being in a thread where I was voted WOAT.:skip:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I post.

Not for the daps.

So, threads like this make me uncomfortable because you start feeling like you're trying to be popular.

It's the natural trajectory of all social media when likes and shares come into play.

I'd rather feel more comfortable being in a thread where I was voted WOAT.:skip:
That can be arranged :ufdup:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah I've seen @42 Monks year round. It's why I nominated him.

But. He posts in threads about games. Not stan threads. Probably why certain people don't know who he is because they talk about games and don't play them.

About time we had a winner in the Arcadium who won for something other than copy/pasting articles and making threads.

:wow: the ether burning souls my god. I love it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i ain't reading all that :dame:
The notification takes you to YOUR PART so it's cute that you act as if you're obligated to read more than that :umad:

Retarded penguin next door...that tourist take turns pissing on.

Are you like, a writer for Saturday night live?

I'm sure you're a funny guy in Montana or Iowa. Probably spent a little time in the Vermont circuit :francis:

I post.

Not for the daps.

Or... This can be like South park. You haven't created your character yet professor chaos :youngsabo:
That can be arranged :ufdup:
Literally since you in cahoots with the feds :ld:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks won this bytch out of nowhere :mjlol:
:mjgrin:

Sliding in the polls late like
ObLug4Y.gif