• Poll closed .

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Who the fukk is this :gucci:

You know, maybe i only withdrew my name from consideration because I created an alias that I knew would have a better chance :youngsabo:

fukk all that, dis nikka the feds too yo :dame:

Just because your goofy ass don't recognize me doesn't mean I'm not a regular on this forum. Who you think been running the SFV tourneys you a$$hole

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just because your goofy ass don't recognize me doesn't mean I'm not a regular on this forum. Who you think been running the SFV tourneys you a$$hole
Do people still play SFV? I hear you :leostare:

HarmlessEminentBlacklab-max-1mb.gif
I figured it out, whoever only has pleasant memories is da feds :ohhh:

Ok, @Mowgli beats off in VR so he's real.
@Fatboi1 got crunchy carpets,
@Rekkapryde is a c00n so he's legit.

Tbc...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
1.)His post was edited
2.)You ever see a pic of him, how you know what race he is
3.)You was on a c00n pilgrimage, shyt, if anyone looks at your profile one of the first comments is about you traveling the world in search of the flattest booties bytches the world has to offer :wow:

Now back to the topic, I sense...citidel :wtb:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who the fukk is this :gucci:

You know, maybe i only withdrew my name from consideration because I created an alias that I knew would have a better chance :youngsabo:

fukk all that, dis nikka the feds too yo :dame:
@Morose Polymath has contributed a lot to this forum. I don’t know who @42 Monks is though for real. I haven’t noticed him outside of a few comments in the Destiny thread. He even said he recently started posting here. Not sure who the rest of those guys that voted for him are either. @MeachTheMonster Is getting robbed. :hhh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@Morose Polymath has contributed a lot to this forum. I don’t know who @42 Monks is though for real. I haven’t noticed him outside of a few comments in the Destiny thread. He even said he recently started posting here. Not sure who the rest of those guys that voted for him are either. @MeachTheMonster Is getting robbed. :hhh:

:comeon: @42 Monks been around in the 'Cadium. I see him all the time in various game threads like the Mass Effect, DA:I and DB FightersZ. I just think the whole neogaf fiasco and his connection to SL&ENT boosted his profile.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
1.)His post was edited
2.)You ever see a pic of him, how you know what race he is
3.)You was on a c00n pilgrimage, shyt, if anyone looks at your profile one of the first comments is about you traveling the world in search of the flattest booties bytches the world has to offer :wow:

Now back to the topic, I sense...citidel :wtb:

Nope. Already showed it wasn't because I got it in quotes. :umad:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12310382/

Old Clayton Bigsby ass nikka :camby:

I got you on tape c00nin. have a nice day Courtney Lee Patterson

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:comeon: @42 Monks been around in the 'Cadium. I see him all the time in various game threads like the Mass Effect, DA:I and DB FightersZ. I just think the whole neogaf fiasco and his connection to SL&ENT boosted his profile.
2 dead threads and the dbz joint.
I know about his involvement with the sl&ent site. I gave him props for that. The site is dope.
I don’t think that makes him poster of the year in the arcadium though.
#MeachGotRobbed

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know about his involvement with the sl&ent site. I gave him props for that. The site is dope.
#MeachGotRobbed
:mjlol:

Just because I don't participate in arcadium's long standing stan wars I ain't around? :hhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah I've seen @42 Monks year round. It's why I nominated him.

But. He posts in threads about games. Not stan threads. Probably why certain people don't know who he is because they talk about games and don't play them.

About time we had a winner in the Arcadium who won for something other than copy/pasting articles and making threads.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Just because I don't participate in arcadium's long standing stan wars I ain't around? :hhh:
Where do you participate breh. Inquiring minds want to know.:jbhmm:
I mean. The who’s Who of the arcadium don’t know you breh. What’s the name of your clothing brand sway? We don’t knoooow.
#MeachGotRobbed2017

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nope. Already showed it wasn't because I got it in quotes. :umad:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12310382/

Old Clayton Bigsby ass nikka :camby:

I got you on tape c00nin. have a nice day Courtney Lee Patterson
Oh, so you mean if you edit a post it says edit? You post alot and have edited 1000's of times. You know damn well you got like 5min to edit before it will register as an edit. Since you playing dumb you exposed yourself :camby:
#MeachGotRobbed
Meach got robbed eh :jawalrus:
He's a good guy, does he have the typeof post to say poster of the year tho? Didn't we post threads before? Remember thread of the year? Sonning of the year?
Now it's "well I hate this guy the least"
Why even vote if that is all that goes into the process. I withdraw my name because I don't wanna be wrongfully chosen as goat when there clearly are more deserving posters here :manny: (Tu Story)

You don't participate in anything other than 2 dead threads and Destiny 2. Besides being unknown not a single person can say why you deserve recognition as poster of the year. How you that and nobody know who you are :mjlol:

How are you even confused when nikkaz going "who is this guy" no, you not confused, you the feds :ufdup:
Yeah I've seen @42 Monks year round. It's why I nominated him.
First off, that wouldn't be a reason to nominate. This is essentially a he didn't hurt my feelings so I'll say him. Don't get mad at me pulling your card :ufdup:
But. He posts in threads about games. Not stan threads. Probably why certain people don't know who he is because they talk about games and don't play them.
Let's get this clear, the lions den been in business for close to 15 seasons. You like 45stinks ain't contribute shyt round here. You insinuating you be in threads talking about games while others don't is you being full of yourself :francis: Nobody be checking for Dominic post nah mean :yeshrug:
About time we had a winner in the Arcadium who won for something other than copy/pasting articles and making threads.
nikka shut the fukk up :camby: you must be 44 sphinx, this is like the dumbest post I've ever seen in regards to a poster of the year vote. This nikka says finally someone wins not for posting articles and making threads? That should actually be the reason but is NEVER the reason. It's always based on soft nikkaz going "well he didn't hurt me :to:"

Y'all nikkaz play it safe. Daze23, he safe. D presidential was safe until he took out this one young buck who shall remain nameless :whew: grand conde, a few others, those are the regulars who don't try to start tooo much even tho conde a troll at heart too :leostare: but it's all good because as usual I decide to make my own awards :banderas:

To be continued :shaq: