Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This Daylyt tweet after Push Ups went over peoples heads

:ohhh::sas2:

How the hell did this get overlooked

With that Yacthy reference dropping this tweet makes a lot more sense. He’s telling us Drake’s process. That ngga solicits other rappers to submit songs and they send them shyts in.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
We already know this freaky boy don’t write :heh:

When we gone talk about why 21, 2 Chains, Baby, Yachty, Quavo, Thug didn’t dispute the fact that Drake used them? :heh:

Why nobody came out and said they all benefited from Drake success? :heh:

Why nobody said that that’s they brother for life ? :heh:

Man I’m ready for Kendrick to push that button! Drop that Not Like Us video and make freaky as boy go away:demonic:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Less likely because those all sound like Hush and he don’t work in the tents with everybody else, he lives up under that nikkas nuts.

Everything time stamped is Young Tony.

Who the fukk is Hush? I keep hearing his name when OVO and Drake is mentioned :patrice:

Anyways Nickelus F was around in the Comeback Season So Far Gone era and he was writing too :mjpls: . Homie straight up disappeared off earth by the time Take Car dropped

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I want to Salute Drake for the finished versions of the tracks, the ghost writer voices sound like complete ass :scusthov:

Its kinda sad finding out the reference tracks though bc it's like damn you can't even write the Simp tracks anymore :gucci:
You assume he wrote those too :lupe:

Lemme find out he didn't write Marvin's room.

Even I will wild out and I'm not a fan like that but that song got me through the summer.
:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We already know this freaky boy don’t write :heh:

When we gone talk about why 21, 2 Chains, Baby, Yachty, Quavo, Thug didn’t dispute the fact that Drake used them? :heh:

Why nobody came out and said they all benefited from Drake success? :heh:

Why nobody said that that’s they brother for life ? :heh:

Man I’m ready for Kendrick to push that button! Drop that Not Like Us video and make freaky as boy go away:demonic:

How is the video of a bunch if :flabbynsick: west coast dudes gonna pack him up?

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You assume he wrote those too :lupe:

Lemme find out he didn't write Marvin's room.

Even I will wild out and I'm not a fan like that but that song got me through the summer.
:mjcry:

Yeah I assumed he wrote all the Simp tracks, then a supposed reference for Callin For You off For All the Dogs leaked during the beef :mjtf:

You can't put a bytch voicemail on a track somebody else mailed in :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:Just wait for them baby keem reference tracks to leak. Confirming that he wrote for Kendrick lol. :mjcry:

You’ll find Kendrick references for baby keem but not the other way around. Kendrick puts his pen to paper and if he had references out here they would be out by now. Eminem even tested him on that shyt to see if he was really about them bars. Drake probably heared that shyt and probably was like weIp I can’t do a feature with Em. Forever doesn’t count.