VOLTRON SEASON 3 (part 1) OFFICIAL THREAD... #NETFLIX Season 4 Teaser Trailer Added! October 13th!

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I also wanna know is WHEN WILL THEY EVER GO BACK TO EARTH THO?!? :mindblown: and why didnt the Golra enslave them since they knew about earth in the first place? why kidnap scientists but make no full scale invasion to take over the planet?

Yeah that kind of bothered me also. IIRC they were at some type of military academy, went out after curfew and found Shiro, found a lion, and they just kind of just left. It certainly deserves revisiting.

Maybe Lotor will make a play on earth next season?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also wanna know is WHEN WILL THEY EVER GO BACK TO EARTH THO?!? :mindblown: and why didnt the Golra enslave them since they knew about earth in the first place? why kidnap scientists but make no full scale invasion to take over the planet?

They're FAAAAAR away from Earth.

The Galra are slowly spreading their empire from their homeworld outward. Earth is apparently just far enough away that the Galra haven't gotten to that area yet.

Though Keith clearly is descendant from the Galra in some way, which might explain why the Blue Lion was on Earth to begin with.

I think we'll see the fight go back to Earth near the end of the series......I also think we'll see them try to redo the Vehicle version of Voltron but spin it as Pidge and Hunk being responsible for making it out of that meteorite the original was made out of.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yooooo... :pachaha: this nikka zarkon on some next level shyt, sending entire armadas to kill his son.
Bruh :russ:this dude said to anyone hearing this message that Lotor is an enemy of the state and if seen is to be killed on sight:whoo:Dude put the whole armada on him:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited: