VOLTRON SEASON 3 (part 1) OFFICIAL THREAD... #NETFLIX Season 4 Teaser Trailer Added! October 13th!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't understand the lions motivations though:patrice: On ep6
Shiro was saved by the black lion but now it doesn't respond to him:dwillhuh:Allura seems to have bonded quickly to blue and Lance looking like the odd man out:merchant:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't understand why the lions motivations though:patrice: On ep6
Shiro was saved by the black lion but now it doesn't respond to him:dwillhuh:Allura seems to have bonded quickly to blue and Lance looking like the odd man out:merchant:

I think the Lion senses something is wrong with him... :yeshrug: those scientists did something to his brain

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hollllllld up Zarkon declared war because of that soldier who could've simply said the planet destabilized and blew up:snoop:They were pretty much going to come to blows anyway though and :whoo:Zarkon and Hagar got it on:ohhh:Quintessance in such a high dosage warped them both gotdamn :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
only question I have is who is Lotor's mom, & who is Keith's mom??? :ohhh:
Yea I thought they were pointing ti Hagar but that remains to be seen and wasn't it hinted that Keiths pops was the Gullra or am I remembering wrong:jbhmm:Dammmmn Hagar woke him up!:gladbron::damn::damn:Civil War about to break out in the second half no way is Zarkon not going to give Lotor the:ufdup:gimmie my crystal son! Lotor was on some Prometheus shyt the whole season :whew:#10Stepsahead :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hollllllld up Zarkon declared war because of that soldier who could've simply said the planet destabilized and blew up:snoop:They were pretty much going to come to blows anyway though and :whoo:Zarkon and Hagar got it on:ohhh:Quintessance in such a high dosage warped them both gotdamn :wow:

it wasnt just the quintessence.... that demonic energy warped them both... could have been negative quintessence... Usually quintessence is blue colored not red...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it wasnt just the quintessence.... that demonic energy warped them both... could have been negative quintessence... Usually quintessence is blue colored not red...
Yea thinking again it was Over exposure plus those creatures thay corrupted them along with Allervas magic. That cat has me like:leostare::ufdup:everytime I see it too

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I don't understand the lions motivations though:patrice: On ep6

I think they cloned Shiro. So all though it's the same dude, it's not the same dude

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yea I thought they were pointing ti Hagar but that remains to be seen and wasn't it hinted that Keiths pops was the Gullra or am I remembering wrong:jbhmm:Dammmmn Hagar woke him up!:gladbron::damn::damn:Civil War about to break out in the second half no way is Zarkon not going to give Lotor the:ufdup:gimmie my crystal son! Lotor was on some Prometheus shyt the whole season :whew:#10Stepsahead :demonic:

Yeah I'm wondering about who Lotor's mom is too, if Hagar forgot she was married to Zarkon. It probably is her, but still... It was hinted that Keith's mom was Galra.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I also wanna know is WHEN WILL THEY EVER GO BACK TO EARTH THO?!? :mindblown: and why didnt the Golra enslave them since they knew about earth in the first place? why kidnap scientists but make no full scale invasion to take over the planet?