Vladimir Putin says Russia's borders 'do not end anywhere'

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Only way I can see it being avoided is if they figure out how to get rid of Putin and the only way I see that happening is if he dies. So assassination or bad health are the only ways to avoid it. Not to mention Trump will probably be President for 8 years :francis:

Avoided? :demonbey:

This has been baked into the cake since the banking crash.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hitting all the Alt-Right/Neo-Nazi talking points in one fell swoop :whew:

@ThreeLetterAgency @Sagat @Papa Shango in the flesh @Raymond Burrr

giphy.gif

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
Putin appeals to non-Russians especially Americans because he is a White Authoritarian you piece of shyt.

white pride and eurocentricity is a surface level infatuation while people deeply love the strong man nature.

Yet the" Russianphile" guy in the post I quoted was black.

Im not saying I like Putin like that, just why some people do...

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:dwillhuh::skip::ohlawd:

I can't believe you know that game. Honestly it's pretty unreal but yeah I used to know how to play.

Learnt it first year university..lived on campus and became introduced to russians, ukrainians, lots of weed and lots of durak

Droppin 6s on them bytches

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
That fakkit @Scoop been outed as a cac a minute ago. Like I said, all of Trumpset is white.

"cucky" :mjlol: "Whites shouldn't feel white guilt" :mjlol: I fukking loathe you white little shyts. The obsession with saying cuck because of your low IQs. CACtainPlanet got caught with it too.

Go to TheDonald or ***** and all you'll see is "Europe needs to get uncucked. Sweden is cucked. Canada is cucked. Trump will uncuck America". You fakkits motivate me to spread my seed to unwhiten America as much as possible. Keep crying as the white population dwindles, there is nothing you can do to stop it. Your genes are weak and inferior. A white American is an oxymoron. You pussies belong in Europe.

Anyway, this thread is another L for trump since he grips Putin's nutsack. OP just sonned himself since he's a trumptard.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Putin appeals to non-Russians especially Americans because he is a White Authoritarian you piece of shyt.

white pride and eurocentricity is a surface level infatuation while people deeply love the strong man nature.

There are a lot of non-whites here in Europe that admire or respect Putin because of his take-no-bullshyt stance/strong man image. Actually I can't think of any white european around me that has a positive image of Putin.