Vladimir Putin says Russia's borders 'do not end anywhere'

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Talk about playing away games. A Ugandan fighting in Ukraine :snoop::snoop::snoop:
Well, he was raised in Latvia to a Latvian mother, completely assimilated too..asked him what his stance on Black Nationalism was and he just said he knew a little about Malcolm X and Americans should just unite and fight against the upper class :francis:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I think the allure of Putin is that he's proud of his country. It sounds like a ridiculous notion, but most of the developed West seems to loathe itself nowadays due to developed world/white guilt. Most of Western and Central Europe plus Canada seems content on being cucky and selling out their national pride and culture. That's not the type of society most people want to live in IMO.

I can't really name another non-communist world power that's truly proud of itself besides the U.S.
No way this guy is black.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
This breh is an Ugandan from Latvia fighting for the pro-Kremlin side in Ukraine, Putin is sorta right about endless borders, I know a ton of Russophiles

:lolbron: thats some wild shyt...breh must walk in and people go :merchant:...never expecting a nikka fighting in the Ukranian woods

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I think the allure of Putin is that he's proud of his country. It sounds like a ridiculous notion, but most of the developed West seems to loathe itself nowadays due to developed world/white guilt. Most of Western and Central Europe plus Canada seems content on being cucky and selling out their national pride and culture. That's not the type of society most people want to live in IMO.

I can't really name another non-communist world power that's truly proud of itself besides the U.S.

Hitting all the Alt-Right/Neo-Nazi talking points in one fell swoop :whew:

@ThreeLetterAgency @Sagat @Papa Shango in the flesh @Raymond Burrr

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: This comment looks like it was copied and pasted from Breitbart.com

Last edited:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you trying to kill Napoleon out here?

He's gonna come in this thread like
X32bfd.gif
this is imminent :laff:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

You are getting bold with your bullshyt now :sas2:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Feel free to tell me why I'm wrong and why Putin appeals to a lot of non-Russians...

Putin appeals to non-Russians especially Americans because he is a White Authoritarian you piece of shyt.

white pride and eurocentricity is a surface level infatuation while people deeply love the strong man nature.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:WWar3:set.. taking members whether you want to be or not :blessed:

2020 is the earliest this shyt could possibly go. Russia and China will done with their preparations
Only way I can see it being avoided is if they figure out how to get rid of Putin and the only way I see that happening is if he dies. So assassination or bad health are the only ways to avoid it. Not to mention Trump will probably be President for 8 years :francis: