Vlad TV - Tariq Nasheed: Black People Fear Trump's Racism, But Hillary Isn't Different

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
my god causing/& being reasonable of innocent black death and destroying black nations isn't badddd to you

go research Hillary Haiti child trafficking and black women forced sterilization or clinton foundation giving bad Aids/HIV medicines to the african people in sub-Saharan Africa. im not even going in depth of the things she done like using cancer causing material to the people of Haiti...lying about houses she build...stealing money from dead people

if you still cant see the obvious..it just prove Malcolm and tariq point about white liberals

You can't castigate someone for supposedly being ignorant, then go on to post a bunch of inaccuracies and exaggeration. Further, you can't demand someone research something for you, you have to prove your own argument.

Exactly.

You keep recycling the same Trumpset misinformation that has been discussed at length on here. Here is where the candidates stand.

Hillary:

Hillary Clinton on racial justice

Criminal justice reform

Trump has no official website positions on anything besides repeal and replace Obamacare (will affect many black people) and the stupid fukking wall. But here are the kind of policies he will implement and the rhetoric he uses :
Trump Calls for Nationwide Stop-and-Frisk Policy, Then Rolls It Back

Donald Trump: "I'm Looking to Appoint Judges Very Much in the Mold of Justice Scalia" | LifeNews.com

He wants Rudy Giuliani as his AG, the biggest proponent of racist NYC policing policies.

Hillary is not good, but they are also not the same. Don't be an idiot.

Last edited:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Hillary was a big support of white racist Barry goldwater...who voted against the Civil Rights Act
Well, to be really real about it, Goldwater supported the original CRA, which dealt with discrimination in federal buildings and institutions. What he didn't approve and ultimately voted against was the revision that included private properties and persons.

Barry Goldwater on why he voted no said:
"I am unalterably opposed to discrimination of any sort, and I believe that though the problem is fundamentally one of the heart, some law can help — but not law that embodies features like these, provisions which fly in the face of the Constitution and which require for their effective execution the creation of a police state.... I shall vote 'no' on this bill."

But the president that did sign the CRA of 64

A known racist.. :mjpls:

And blacks been voting heavily for democrats every since. :mjpls: