Vlad TV - Tariq Nasheed: Black People Fear Trump's Racism, But Hillary Isn't Different

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Why is Tariq Consheed on some white dude's platform (the same white dude who regularly exploits black culture) talking openly about black people, and what we think as a collective? Is he getting paid for this?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm somewhat guilty of this.

Still can't fukk with someone preaching inaction though.
Tariq isn't consistent with this.

Cause I've literally heard him say several times, to vote locally. But nationally he has reservations.

I wish he was smart enough and aware enough to say the WHOLE phrase every time he talks about that issue.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It's objectively stupid to say they're the same :francis:
Another white liberal posters that dont know shyt about hillary or the Clintons. I wont call you stupid but more so one of those clear cut dumbass

Hillary was a big support of white racist Barry goldwater...who voted against the Civil Rights Act

Her & her husband foreign policy on black are Hitler status....

As SOS she rally obama to bomb Libya. ..killing 1000s of innocent black people. .now that African nation is destabilized and nothing but chaos.

She also as secretary of state supported sudan using child soldiers, plus her state department sold them weapons

Emails showing dirty dealing with zoinist and politicians

Emails of her laughing about the black man who got choked out by NY cops

Telling blm protesters in a church full of black folks to shut up..."its not blacklivesmatter but alllivesmatter"

Her flip flopping over the years.. from america need to build up a wall against illegal immigrants coming to America (just like trump said ) to ridiculing trump for saying the same shyt

Help to destroy latin America

Her and husband destroying haiti over and over again....and still doing it now

Hillary supported the 3 strike law, she lovvved the crime bill

She also Financed by private prison

Her and bill racist rant on obama in 08

The Clinton Foundation .....stealing billions of dollars from themselves

Her super predator speech was just like trump racist lace speeches on Hispanics but but but

Etc...

How the fuk some cac going to call black people idiots for seeing the Clinton war on us and the African diaspora. I don't give a fuk of how many black dikk you suck

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Another white liberal posters that dont know shyt about hillary or the Clintons. I wont call you stupid but more so one of those clear cut dumbass

Hillary was a big support of white racist Barry goldwater...who voted against the Civil Rights Act

As SOS she rally obama to bomb Libya. ..killing 1000s of innocent black people. .now that African nation is destabilized and nothing but chaos.

She also as secretary of state supported sudan using child soldiers, plus her state department sold them weapons

Telling blm protesters in a church full of black folks to shut up..."its not blacklivesmatter but alllivesmatter"

Her flip flopping over the years.. from america need to build up a wall against illegal immigrants coming to America (just like trump said ) to ridiculing trump for saying the same shyt

Her super predator speech was just like trump racist lace speeches on Hispanics but but but

Etc...

How the fuk some cac going to call black people idiots for seeing the Clinton war on us and the African diaspora. I don't give a fuk of how many black dikk you suck

All of these things have been litigated 400000 times in HL. Trust me, I know she's a shyt candidate. But she's not the same as Trump, either in outward racism, support, or in potential policy impact. Again, you're being fukking obtuse.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All of these things have been litigated 400000 times in HL. Trust me, I know she's a shyt candidate. But she's not the same as Trump, either in outward racism, support, or in potential policy impact. Again, you're being fukking obtuse.
my god causing/& being reasonable of innocent black death and destroying black nations isn't badddd to you

go research Hillary Haiti child trafficking and black women forced sterilization or clinton foundation giving bad Aids/HIV medicines to the african people in sub-Saharan Africa. im not even going in depth of the things she done like using cancer causing material to the people of Haiti...lying about houses she build...stealing money from dead people

if you still cant see the obvious..it just prove Malcolm and tariq point about white liberals

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
my god causing/& being reasonable of innocent black death and destroying black nations isn't badddd to you

go research Hillary Haiti child trafficking and black women forced sterilization or clinton foundation giving bad Aids/HIV medicines to the african people in sub-Saharan Africa. im not even going in depth of the things she done like using cancer causing material to the people of Haiti...lying about houses she build...stealing money from dead people

if you still cant see the obvious..it just prove Malcolm and tariq point about white liberals
You can't castigate someone for supposedly being ignorant, then go on to post a bunch of inaccuracies and exaggeration. Further, you can't demand someone research something for you, you have to prove your own argument.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Etc...

:wow: