VIZIO 42" Class 1080P LCD TV $198 Walmart B&M YMMV

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
mine cost 248, maybe there was a pricing problem. they pulled its straight from the back

i spent an hour playing with the settings but i couldnt get it to look nearly as good as my 55 inch.

maybe its cause its such a steep downgrade but i can tell the difference

u got the smart one for $248? nice , yea the smart one has issues from the reviews i read mainly with wifi but some ppl did complain about the color , another reason i chose not to go with it

am comin from a 52 in sammy led , to 24in magnavox box tv lol ( :flabbynsick: my girls tv , we just moved in ) to this one, so yea my old 52in sammy to this 32in vizio one doesn't compare but i wasn't expecting it too, you should go on amazon and read the reviews for the smart tv see if your having the same issues, might want to pick up the non smart one like i did might be slightly more satisfied

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You threw away the box didnt u

na breh lol literally just picked it up couple of hours ago box and everything still here , went with this smaller one mainly cause of the price and because my entertainment center is smaller one 39 wouldn't fit unless i sat it on top and it would look funny there + the complex where i stay now doesn't allow us to hang tv's on the walls , wack iknow

planning on buying a house next year, so this vizio would go the bedroom and i would get a 40' + for the new living room

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm not to savvy when it comes to televisions, but I just bought a 39 inch LED LG television for $279. Should I have gotten this instead?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not to savvy when it comes to televisions, but I just bought a 39 inch LED LG television for $279. Should I have gotten this instead?

hell na, u got a hell of a deal , did u get it from walmart? i saw that one @ walmart.com last night tried to pick it up but guy said they didnt have it

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
hell na, u got a hell of a deal , did u get it from walmart? i saw that one @ walmart.com last night tried to pick it up but guy said they didnt have it

Nah I got it from a Mom and Pop store out this way. They got quite a few TV's out there too, smart TV's and 3D for a less than retail. I was just trying to get something for my dorm room.