Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
So many bad females everywhere, I had a neck sprain. My new york brehs here must be :eat:

shyt felt like :whew: walking through Manhattan, and living in brooklyn(bushwick).
1am in the subway, group of bad bytches :ahh:, invited us to a party in queens that started at 3am < YOU'LL NEVER see this in la.

Dominican girls in Brooklyn :blessed: had me wanting to throw my young 21 years on this earth, future and potential in the bushes and impregnate without hesitation, i give zero fukks. I think I met my future wife, she ain't shyt and she's a waitress and would be a step down for me intellectually and potential wise, but that ass and accent... :wow:. My dominican homie told me to never trust one though :whoo:

I even smashed a white freak from williamsburg after we did acid together:myman: :ohlawd:

Now I have to go back to california in a few weeks (from chicago) and go back to muffin tops (mexicans) and plastic barbie dolls :scusthov:. Not to mention the fake ass persona

My recent trip made me realize LA women and everything you hear is overrated as fukk, I've lived here for 4 years attending university and best believe I've been :eat: but it ain't shyt compared to New York City. Hell D.C might be better, pentagon city mall had me like :noah:.. Them ethiopians, pawgs and eritreans :whew:

I've decided I'm going to grad school in the east coast, only thing I gotta say is the weed look kinda :flabbynsick: out there, but I have a medical card in cali so my standards are high. I don't smoke anymore though

Last edited:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
cool-story-bro.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
toronto got all kinds of broads...even fine pakistani females
ATL for black females
miami for spanish and cuban
chicago for wild beast
My next trip is to ATL, i heard its amazing. Heard there's hella single black women down to smash :ehh:

not gonna lie, my town ain't even top 10, you might get lucky in the summertime but otherwise it's :mindblown:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC sucks, their broads are overrated. The hot ones are mostly from out of state.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
My next trip is to ATL, i heard its amazing out their.

not gonna lie, my town ain't even top 10, you might get lucky in the summertime but otherwise it's :mindblown:
right now im only attracted to afican american females :ahh: