Visions of Mana | Announce Trailer (Square Enix) (Everything but the Switch) (2024)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Trials remake was great. My only issue was that it was bullshyt easy until the last boss

If this adds some difficulty but mostly sticks to the tried and true Mana formula, I'm all in

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
They put this against Star Wars Outlaws ?

And it’s two companies outside of FF Rebirth that cuts prices on physical games within 20 days ……. Decisions decisions

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta hand it to them. I've been down on this franchise since playing Legend of Mana on PS1. This looks very inspired presentation wise but the gameplay looks kinda boring ngl
Most of the Mana games after Legend of Mana have been mid to be honest but maybe this is a return to form.
This whole franchise is mid, Legend Of Mana included. It's on brand.

Piss easy difficulty, nonsense (but sometimes interesting) plots, mid gameplay but with imaginative art direction. This is all on brand

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Combat system looks great honestly. They've basically combined the Elementals from Secret of Mana (Undine, Dryad, Gnome, etc.) with the classes from Seiken Densetsu 2 (Weapon Master, Starlancer, Magus, Ninja Master, etc.).

I like the system as it looks like each elemental will get more options and shine.

Additionally looks a lot deeper than the other games. Puzzles, most likely combination effects, etc.

Last edited: