Violent J from ICP suffering from heart failure. Planning a Farewell Tour

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Damn that's terrible news

I don't listen to that much of their music but I respect their hustle,they built a huge fan base,did the type of music they wanted,created a music festival that's huge every year,wrestled for big companies like WWE & WCW

They lived their lives doing whatever they wanted and made a bunch of money doing it

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Damn that's terrible news

I don't listen to that much of their music but I respect their hustle,they built a huge fan base,did the type of music they wanted,created a music festival that's huge every year,wrestled for big companies like WWE & WCW

They lived their lives doing whatever they wanted and made a bunch of money doing it
Why can’t black artists do that

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
91mDSM+8EGL._SL1500_.jpg
Whats the reference?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bro you can be independent with 100 bucks lol just make good ducking music

Nah man that's not true at all. There's a gang of talented people who will never make it. That's just how life is.

ICP is fukking trash but they connected with a loyal fan base. Tech by association, connected with the same fan base.

I'm not a fan of Tech or ICP but I'd consider Tech 100x more talented them ICP....and he still needed them to "get on", so to speak. Because they connected with a fan base in ways he never did.

EDIT:

Never mind the fact that had ol boy from the furniture shop in KC not invested all that money in Tech....he never would've been able to go indie in the first place. There's a lot of variables at play besides "just make good music".

Fred.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
nikka you gotta do way more than just make good music if you wanna be known:dahell:. It’s tough to get noticed when you signed and it’s even tougher when you Indy
Press and advertising, get bread to pay for a feature…more to it but it ain’t hard as it seems. Definitely add more to list g