Violent J from ICP suffering from heart failure. Planning a Farewell Tour

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:salute: @Juggalo Fred
This is fukked up News and I’m hoping Violent J, even if he has to stop touring, is around for decades to come.

The Coli is a crazy place. I’m not an ICP fan (I acknowledge The Great Milenko is the GOAT album of course) and probably wouldn’t have thought about them at all over the past 15 years, but then you got a dope poster like @Juggalo Fred with the relentless repping. No matter what :wow:
So when I heard this news about Violent J I felt genuine concern for him and @Juggalo Fred

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
@Juggalo Fred if Crunchy Blac and the Mafia fukk with em, you know they real :wow: Dude needs to take care of himself. Saw what years of hard living did to Koop and Infamous :sadcam:

Side-note/very off-topic: man the Juggalos fukked up Tila Tequila. :dahell: Randomly stumbled across her on the Gram. She ain't been right since she caught a bottle to the face at one of The Gatherings. :lupe:

Yeah that chick was crazy. They warned her in advance and she still went out and wouldn't leave the stage.

ICP, Paul and Crunchy need to do another Killjoy Club album.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
horrendous cac music

ill only remember them for their fukkery in pro wrestling

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
@Juggalo Fred if Crunchy Blac and the Mafia fukk with em, you know they real :wow: Dude needs to take care of himself. Saw what years of hard living did to Koop and Infamous :sadcam:

Side-note/very off-topic: man the Juggalos fukked up Tila Tequila. :dahell: Randomly stumbled across her on the Gram. She ain't been right since she caught a bottle to the face at one of The Gatherings. :lupe:

lmao I haven’t thought about that since I read about it on sohh

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
J announced it a few days ago, ive just been in denial and having a hard time coming to grips

Trying to stay positive, while the tours may be over he could still have a productive life ahead of him as he enters his 50s in a few years. He sounds in good spirits and said they plan to continue music and podcasts. You can tell something has been off with him though because he no showed a few podcasts and forgot his lyrics at a show in July which is very unusual for him.
Hold ya head g!! I hope they at least have one more Juggalo Festival close to where ever you live so you can attend.